i need guidness about kiahk midnight praise?

edited December 2004 in Faith Issues
hi
regular midnight praise i know how to do it
but when kiahk came i'm little confused
because after the 4th canticle what comes after that
can someone help me to put it in order to follow it
for kiahk 7/4 midnight praise
i hope u know what i meant
i have the book and four cd differents from each other
but it really hard to follow with the cd tracks if u don;t know where is them in the book it takes forever
so i want them in order to help me during the tasbeha
because whenever i go to the dar till i find where they are i take forever they go to the next one
thanks
and pray for my weakness.

Comments

• it is really hard to tell u each hymn and song int he specific order after tasbeha but in the book u have it should be in the right order, another way it might be too late for this since 2 weeks have went by but you can go to 7/4 from the beginning of the midnight praises probably at 9 or 10 when ur tasbeha in your church starts and look at the order and write this down so u can no for the following weeks and u will always have it for years to come, hopefully being the right order.
  • doesn't have to be in order
    just gave me the names of them
    so i know what they say in 7/4
    i need more info
    i will be glad to hear from u
    someone help me out plz plz ;D
    because i lost and confused ??? ???
  • Youstina04,
    I found this online that I thought might help you. It has all the extras in order.
    http://www.stgeorgejc.org/
    The reason there is confusion is it used to be that we say all 7 Theotokies with thier before and after expositions. But now, every church follows its own order and they usually only say the Sunday Theotoky. with the 7 explanations. But look at that Kiahk Psalmody. It is over 500 pages, dont' try to print it.