What would you do?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
[glow=red,2,300][/glow][move][/move]May god be with all

Comments

• I would eat, and get my mind off it.
  • I would pray :)
  • What ever happened to "go to sleep"
  • why isnt 'saying the Jesus Prayer' on there?
    its very affective and known to have quick results.....7 quick words that solve everything...
  • Nothing's more powerful than prayer ;) God bless.
  • But the best thing I think is to occupy your mind, and your body... remember when you pray about it you are thinking about it... so it will still be in your head after praying.... I guess you should say the Jesus’ prayer... and then go sit with your family... if family not around, go eat... or just keep you mind in movement and get it out of your head... hey you could do mutanyas, that will occupy your mind and your body.
  • Usually I just think to myslef, if God were here what would he do, and that helps me with temptations, also, I tell myslef, would I have the guts to say something like that to abouna???, and I usually stray far, far away. lol

sleepy
  • y isn't do the sign of the cross there
    ??

that is wat helps against tempetations
  • interesting; 2 votes for eating lol
    typical egyptian ;D
  • HAHAHA, so true.

sleepy
  • :Dlol.... if sleep was on there everyone wouldve picked it... Egypt, all you do eat, and sleep... lol ;D
  • to be honest, i would be too stupid to realise i was being tempted in the first place, lol but if he tapped me on the sholder and said"hey im tempting u" i would be tempted at first, then pray, then resume eating.