Please pray for me.

I ask you my brothers and sisters to please pray for me one of your fellow struggling brothers. For my bones have I made lazy, and for my eyes, heart, and mind have I made black as coal because I've turned them away fromt the Lord. In school I am getting behinde, this problem worries me to a great extent. I really don't know what to do! This starts a chain reaction, which by the way can go either way -or in any order. Sin=Far from God=no peace or happiness= lazyness=failling school. It's HARDER to just get up and pray. I don't think I have the patience for it, nor the mindfulness, or the eyes of repentence. What strikes me most is that I don't feel sorry for my actions, and dwell in them. Dwelling in the pleaseurous but painful, pleasent-looking but ugly, sin. Even though in the inside I know I am in distressed, why am I not returning? It could be because of my pride, how do i get rid of that, when I haven't even learned how to be patient or even to be obedient. Also please pray for my work habbits, and for his blessing to help me on the unit test that is comming and for all the days of all of our lives.

Comments

• Hey brother, salam el rab yekoon ma3ak. I have the same problem,
    So I know exactly how you feel. I think you should never give up and always remember how much Jesus loves you and he would never let you alone. Like the lost son, who left his father, but returned in his bossom, so also Jesus is waiting for every sinner to return. (correct me if I'm wrong). And regard the pride what you talked about...try always to remember your sins…that we are nothing and that we need Jesus's mercy and help. Just talk to God, he is like your friend and you can tell him everything. Be strong! Jesus is with you, and don't give up ;)

Anymore advice?

Remember me in ur prayers, GBU

• Thank you my sister! In addition I would like to thank all who prayed for me, for the our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ is Glorious indeed and marvelous indeed! Please still keep me in your prayers and I will keep you all in my prayers, as we all pray as a unity in Jesus Christ our God.

God bless you all and have a wonderfull, spiritual-blessing lent.