Drs & Pharmacists.. help!

2»

Comments

• Hi Mozes,
    Here's a link that I found for you that answers your question perfectly: http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~insects/aids.htm
    Basically, it's because they digest the HIV virus before it goes on to the "host" but that article has all the details! I hope that helps.

Thank you to everyone who's helped me these last few days. I actually do have the Rang and Dale Pharmacology textbook but for some reason, I find it hard to understand. I has so much more detail than we need to know... lol or maybe it's just me.

I also wanted to thank everyone who prayed for me. To be honest, the exam was extremely hard and I got confused between all the different M, alpha, and beta receptor (like which G-protein they activated and where they were located), and I thought I did horrible on the exam... but, you know, I studied and prayed and a lot of people prayed for me, so I have compete faith that God will do something. Please continue to pray for me!

God Bless
  • Hey Mozes,

Just wondering how your exam went! I'm sure, God willing, you did very well :)
  • Is memorizing the synthesis and reactions of functional groups important for latter years in pharmacy?
  • [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=8811.msg110922#msg110922 date=1266541762]
    Hey Mozes,

Just wondering how your exam went! I'm sure, God willing, you did very well :)

Hi marmoura,

thanks for asking and also for your efforts in trying to help me.my exams went well. I had the last one this morning. The mosquito and viruses stuff  came on. I found your info after the exam,but fortunately,someone from this forum (mentioned no name) emailed me the exact details,but in very concise form what I needed to know.Your link confirmed that his/her explanations were on spot. thank you and all.

GB