First time

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi My name is Rawan. I am in the U.S in San Diego, CA. I got to this site searching for some spiritual christmas sogs, and I found all I needed.
By the way, I am studying political science and I was pabticized in an orthodox church in Jordan, my home country.
Thanks to everybody in this team that makes access to these songs.

Comments

• :)

Hello Rawan! That's wonderful your studying political science;it is a very interesting subject.Maybe you will be a future politician someday...lol...Remember me if you ever get famous...lol...Thats truly wonderful that you were baptized and in the country of Jordan no less ...your not too far from the place where Jesus Himself was baptized are you...lol...Its good to know that the church of Jesus Christ is alive and well in the land of Jordan. God bless you my friend,enjoy your stay in America. :)
  • Welcome Rawan... This is a great site and you will find everything you need no matter what. Feel free to PM me because I will be willing to help you at all time.
  • Hey Rawan, i have a few friends from Jordon. but i don't think they are coptic orthodox....i don't know. but i am kind of new too. this website is full of great advice to any question you have from many great and nice people. hope you enjoy, cause i def. did.

feel free to e-mail me

God Bless, :)
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]WELCOME RAWAN!![/[/glow]move]
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]WELCOME[/glow][/move]

GBU
    sandra
  • wow this topic is 2 years old..lol...just had to say it...
  • wow, i didn't even relize that..hmmmm ??? ;D
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=6;threadid=881;start=0#msg48044 date=1140057349]
    wow this topic is 2 years old..lol...just had to say it...

i thought nobody would realize lol...
  • WELCOME rorothebest1, hope you have a welcoming and pleasant time here, and hope you are interested to post on our forums!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • how is political science? do u like it? I think its a very interesting subject. Good luck in it.