Midterms

edited February 2010 in Prayer Requests
hello people of earth who own computers (or who are using a library's computer)

the past couple of days was dedicated to midterms :'(

the grades that i got back were all  excellent (noshkor Rabina)

anyways, i am very worried about the grade of my midterm for a math course that i am taking
so please everyone pray that it is an excellent grade

i asked for Baba Kyrillos's intercession and if i get a good grade then it would truly be a miracle-math was never my thing

i studied, yes
it's just that i cheated a little because i watched egypt's big win on sunday

God bless you and please pray for me

may the Lord and his saints be with all students, of all ages, high school and college especially...

Comments

• Hey person with a computer,

I think it's great that you are asking the great saints to help you with your exams.. but dont you think it's a little silly to ask after you've cheated on the test? This is like sayin, "Please God, help me to steal and still be successful"  :P God rewards hard work, not work stolen from others lol so I'm not sure how much help your gonna get with that.. but anyway Rabina maak. 

ps your name is Just Be Me, yet you just told us how you weren't being yourself and used someone else to make them yourself.. psh way to live up to your name :P lol jk  ;D
  • TITL
    i didn't cheat on the test
    when i said i "cheated", i meant cheated as in took a break from studying on sunday to watch egypt's soccer game

that's all

btw, because of Baba Kyrillos, I got an A- on the test, truly a miracle
    i also got an A+ on my foreign language test
    an A- in a biology course that i am taking

thank God and may Baba Kyrillos be with all students (ask him for your intercessions)

so yeah TITL i didn't cheat  :o
  • ooh haha what a relief  :P I was hoping I misread that somehow lol

Well I hope you get A+++++++++++++ on this one  :)

Rabina Maaky!!
  • oh i see it now
    in my original post i wrote i cheated a little because i watched egypt's big win on sunday
    it seems as though i cheated on the tests because i hadn't studied because of the game

haha :P

samah il maradih ya TITL
  • lol don't worry about it, it's my fault lol im sure everyone else understood you the first time.. i have a bad reputation for misreading things and taking it the wrong way  :P

You're fine :)

PPFM