Email retrieval?

edited December 1969 in Non-Orthodox Inquiries
Hello experts;

Does anyone know how to retrieve deleted Emails? My emails were all gone after I failed to login for a period of 3 months. Are they still stored somewhere or gone for eva? AOL is the messy provider. They reply to customer's query late. I am too illiterate. Any ideas?

Thanks 

Comments

• I hate aol, it deletes my emails without my permission, and theyre not even old emails.. but what i found VERY useful is gmail. I transfered my entire aol account there and it even retrieved my old "deleted" emails. im not sure if you have a gmail or not (if you dont then you should sign up for one lol it's the best invention since the paperclip!) but anyway go to settings then "accounts and import" and type in your aol account and it should import everything for you, even the emails you cant see in aol. BUT BUT BUT if you deleted the emails yourself from aol then it will not retrieve those. you cant retrieve deleted emails from any email account. Thats why it asks you like amillion trillion gajillion times (..well just twice..) if your absolutely defiantly positively sure you want to do this, cause you cant get it back after you delete them. but i never delete anything unless its spam so i never have that problem  ;D also with gmail, you can make folders for your emails, another genius invention. So let's say you got an email that's trash-like, but your not sooo sure you REALLY wanna get rid of it cause it might haunt you down 648 years later.. you can make a folder called "trash-like" lol and put all your junk in there. TAH DAH! You'll never have to delete anything ever again!

I should be a gmail salesperson ;)