My Church

edited January 2010 in Prayer Requests
Hello everyone, I am new here and I made an account because of a certain prayer request.

the congregation needs to take some action through fasting and prayer-I am not asking for much
All I want is for all the sons and daughters of our Lord Jesus to pray for the situation

Also, whoever is fasting for the martyrs of Naga Hammadi, maybe devote it also to this church

Thank you and God bless you all
Hiteni epresvia ente tee Theotokos ethowab Maria, Ephchois ari ehmot nan empiko evol ente nenovi

Comments

• we will pray.
    for any church in trouble there is one major rule: NO gossip! so when anyone asks you or tells you of things that are happening at church, please suggests that you immediately pray together about it and don't discuss it further. if you hear anything bad about a church, repeat it only to the abouna of that church or a bishop, in order to get advice and pray.
    the enemy prowls around looking for something to destroy and often uses words to accomplish this. he will tell you, 'it's ok to talk about it, your only asking for prayer', but actually everyone should do as you have done and ask for prayer without telling people the details.
    this is good, keep it up.