I had a dream...

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I was in my house and I ran towards my balcony, because I thought a serial killer was in my house. Then I remember thinking to myself, "If only I had repented/confessed earlier." Then I saw him coming towards me, and I was on the edge of the balcony, scared and confused where to jump, thinking I was going to die." Then I woke up.

What's up with that?

Btw, I feel like I'm drifting away from the faith. I haven't gone to church in a long time because of school. And I can't really confess since I'm in Egypt and I can't sbeak Arabic that well.

Comments

• you can confess while in Egypt, there are many English speaking priests!

usually dreams with a person being cornered in, is a format of the person starting to lose control over their life... almost starting to go in despair... if the person were to jump... then he/she has reached a really critical stage in losing control over their lives!
  • +i also had a weird dream...i was shot in the chest while in captive, while on my bed..then doing the sign of the cross on myself as i felt everything going dark..then i woke up....
  • who were the ones holding you captive... and why did they captivate you?!

by the way many of the dreams will have different meaning according to the person's perception of such thing... if a person thinks of the ocean in California, he/she will think of happy scene of the beach, while a person in the middle of nowhere the ocean might mean death and sharks... so that's why usually when I talk about dreams i usually tell people to pm me, where I usually analyze what their views of things are...

but the reason I'm replying to these, because these are generic dreams, death, death of a person these all mean the same to every individual's mind for the most part... but when it comes to analyzing why the color of your wedding dress is red... here we come to specifications, where I would have to know what your relationship to that person is... what the color red means to you, what is your view of marriage... all these question, without really letting you know, I'm searching for these answers, because if I ask you straight out... your brain will play tricks on you, and will have you say answers you want to hear, or answers that I want to hear (to look good in front of another person and not be judged).

so please don't get offended if I ask a lot of questions! lol

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah!