coptic

I really want to learn coptic because we use it everywhere liturgies, offering of incense, TASBEHA

Please tell me how can I learn not just pronunciation but the meaning also and grammer

And how can I make it fun

Comments

• http://www.learncoptic.com/
    This book looks promising although i have not yet bought it... The review by Fr Antonious is good and i trust his opinions.
    He is a priest at my local church BTW
    hope this helps. Keep us updated about the book!
    thanks
    PPFM
  • Thank you Pi Onkh about the book

I wil try to buy it but one abstacle is that reading is not one of my hobbies
    So how can I make it interesting
  • [coptic]paijwm nis] emasw...][i`cbw `noucbok `nacpi ouoh qen oume;myi ebol qen `ptyrf `nnijwm etaier,rac;e `mmwou paijwm pe pinofri [/coptic]
    That book is incredible...I'm learning a few languages for fun and honestly, this is the best book has been the most effective of all the ones I've tried for any language.

[coptic]`ebyl vai ]meui je `cse `ntener,rac;e `mpaima`nnat! je ouon oucobk `nrwmi `mnai eteuemi oukouji `n]acpi `nrem`n,ymi - `cse `nteniri han`hbyoui ejen neneryou kata cop[/coptic]
    Other than that, well, I really think you should make use of this site! There are a few people who know a decent amount of Coptic here, we should run some activities on these forums every now and then.

Btw Pi Onkh you must go to my church! :) Do you go to Mt. Druitt?

[coptic]se `nrompi nwten tyrou - ari`hmot twbh ehryi ejwi[/coptic]