Please Pray for Me

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I tend to have an on and off relationship with Christ. Every time i really try to get in touch and close with him it ends up falling apart. I am now in a spiritual high and please pray for me that it stays that way. Thank you so much!!

Comments

• Every time i really try to get in touch and close with him it ends up falling apart.

???

I am now in a spiritual high and please pray for me that it stays that way.

Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. 1 Corinthians 10:12

----
    By za way, what does "Aikoti Ensok" mean?
  • AikotiEnsok i know exactly what you mean, it happens to me all the time.
    Actually it's normal and happens to all of us!! When I talk to my father of confession about this, he always reminds me that as Christians we are always striving to keep going in our relationship with God (either to keep it good, or to improve it).
    God be with you.
  • jesusismystrength, thank you so much for your encouragement and help, im doing good so far and i feel strong. thank you to all who have been praying
  • keep everything in moderation... when you get into a spiritual "high" and a spiritual "low" keep your low close to your high... so when you see yourself falling go immediately and talk to abouna... or to a spiritual guider!

also don't go too high... or when you fall you might fall harder... so take it step by step under your father of confession's guidance!

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah!
  • [quote author=SuperMAN(BAM) link=topic=8421.msg107087#msg107087 date=1256185702]

also don't go too high... or when you fall you might fall harder...
    whoa, really??
  • i think i understand, you mean don't jump too high at once, like going from sinner to all of a sudden thinking your a pope, because you'll end up disappointing yourself, right? please correct me if im wrong. and thank you guys for your help :)