omg help me please

edited October 2009 in Faith Issues
i think i might have commited blashemphy against the holy spirit you know i am a former muslim and my parents get me so mad there out look on life is so horriable they hate everyone bassiclay and now i hate them i know christians are suppose to love but bassicaly i said screw god for bringing people like you in the world in other words i meant screw god for allowing muslims like you to be in this world help me guys idk what to do i just hate them so much

i am so angry right now help please

i just feel so alone and angry i pray every night for them to see christanity as the right way and it seems like they will never ever see it.

i am a very hopefull person.

but very sensetive i am so hurt right now on the inside if you look at my previoues posts i lost the one girl i love and wanted to marry and i pray every night so god will bring her back in my life

and pray for my parents to see christanity do you know how much it hurts to go to church without my parents knowing they are still muslim and i am the only christian and losing the one person in my life i truley loved

those 2 things hurt me so much on the inside every single day

and i dont want to tell abouna about the girl cause i feel he does not understand this cause he wont understand me

Comments

• Bigeee

I am sorry to hear things are rough with your family. I pray that God may give you His strength to deal with them in love.
    Talking about blasphemy the bible tells us “But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of an eternal sin.” Mark 3:29 So, now the question is what is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? Why does the bible mention the Holy Spirit specifically and not say the Son, the Father, the Trinity or God? Here is how we are to understand this verse (please someone correct me if I am wrong) whoever transgress the command of the Gospel will be redeemed by the Gospel but he who rejects the Gospel cannot be redeemed. Therefore, blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is rejecting the grace of the Holy Spirit, the sacrifice that Christ made and the Gospel he brought.

Hopefully your family will accept the Gospel and be redeemed by it.

In Chirst
    Theophilus   
  • so did i create blasphemy  against the holy spirit?

i do love jesus with all my heart and i still need help with the other problems
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=8415.msg106942#msg106942 date=1255888804]
    so did i create blasphemy  against the holy spirit?

i do love jesus with all my heart and i still need help with the other problems

No you didnt. While this is obviously a sin, it seems more like a remark made out of anger like an offhand remark said without thinking. Also, to add to the previous post, denying the work of the Holy Spirit is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Now I understand what you are going through, in a sense. My parents are protestants and at first it was very hard. We would fight quite alot. Now I just let it go, as much as it bothers me, and I just pray and live as good as possible that they might see how much I have changed and how much God is working through me. The hardest thing to do as a Christian sometimes is love those who hate you, pray for those who persecute you, and to turn the other cheek. Your heart is surely in the right place, you recognized your sin, you brought it here for all to see, that shows the love for God that you have. Endure my friend, endure till the end.
  • i agree with theophilus and ioannes, i believe blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is rejecting God's grace. you are calling on that grace therefore have not blasphemed against the Holy Spirit.
    take ioannes' advice and turn from anger and God will give you peace and light your path.