PRAYER FOR STREGNTH.

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
With one problem solved another one comes. or quite the opposite. For a while i was able to run away from all my problems troubles and fears, my downfalls,my heartaches, my lusts, my temptations, my thoughts and my actions. And GOD knew and still knows where my heart lies. i say i give my heart to you but those are only words for now. one day i hope those words will make more sense to me. like jonah trapped in the whale i ran from you, but you knew me to well to bring me back. the nights i am so tired i refuse to ignore you and continue to pray asking you for strength eversingle millisecond i am awake. my teath grind so much at night that i wake and my body aches with the struggles or this flesh you have encased me in. i  continue to pray every night and my favorite when i wake up. i love the mornings becuase they are so fresh and new another chance another opportunity to get closer to you. everyday i wake up i think you so much for  i know i am so unworthy yet you continue to bless me. i know i do not deserve you.I know you have told me before i will only give you what i know you can handle", i just wish you didn't trust me so much. so i continue to get your word through daily text of an old friend, and today i ask him, "how often do you read your bible" he replies " i try everymorning". and the conversation continues and i tell him how thats  one of my struggles and that i feel malnourished your word is like breathe of life. like food to the body the energy soucre of the soul. for those few precious weeks i  thought i was getting stronger i thought i could do it i asked for your help and you gave it to me. and then you decided i would be better suited here in this situation. and i thanked you nontheless. but now you put before  me the same challange and i am continuing to struggle. everyday i will continue to pray for your GRACE, your STRENGTH.I only wish i could be worthy to even ask you of such things. you find beauty in struggle and i find growth from it. your there i know you are becuase i have heard you calling and you have heard me crying, you have blessed me with so much i do not deserve.And i feel like all i can ever do is continue to ask and contiue to pray and to never leave you until you have granted me your worthiness.I am weak oh lord how so very weak i am, the anxiety that builds in my body pulsates through my viens so much that i have just become so numb to it. its almost as thugh i have no tears for my own sorrow anymore and i i am sad to say if i have any tears for my sins. I am not so lost in this world anymore lord. i am just trying to find you everywhere i go and everywhere i go its hard to see. i know my rights and my wrongs. yet there is this power over me thats leads me even further into a place where i know i do not want to be.I will continue to ask for your mercy and that you many grant me the forgiveness of my sins lord. and that you may give me the strentgh to accpet the challanges ahead of me and that i may overcome these struggles once and for all. i want to be able to say i am ready for more lord i want to be able to handle more. and at one point i thought i was ready and went searching for a stuggle that i couldn't handle b/c it was not given to me by you. and i do not blame the devil b/c you present us with life or death glory and salvation or sorrow and misfortune you present to us options  and it is up to us that we make those choices that we know is in our best interest  but it is only by your guiding hand that we are able to do so. so LORD I AM CRAVING  YOU SO PRECIOUSLY THAT I MAY BE WORTHY OF YOU AND THAT YOU MAY SAY TO ME I HEARD YOU AND I AM HEAR FOR YOU. THESE ARE ONLY THE THOUGHTS THAT I HAVE TO GIVE TO YOU. and i want to no longer to linger on these thoughts of strife but of peace. i am searching again for that peace oh lord. help me GOD.

Comments

• This is amazing, may God give you and all of us strength to endure such trials and hardships.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • HOW MANY TIMES CAN I SAY I AM SORRY LORD!!! AND TO KNOW THAT MY APOLOGIES MEAN NOTHING!!!!

NEED your prayers desperatly!!!
  • brother, we are praying for you, God is listening to you.
  • +
    Psalm 139
    1O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me. 2Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. 3Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. 5Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. 6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. 7Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? 8If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. 9If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; 10Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. 11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. 12Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. 13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. 14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. 15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. 16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 17How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! 18If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.b19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men. 20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain. 21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? 22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies. 23Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 27
    1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. 5For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD. 7Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. 8When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. 9Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. 10When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. 11Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. 12Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. 13I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

PSALM 23, PSLAM 37, PSALM 103, JOHN 14, HEBREW 11, ROMANS 8:31-38, MATTHEW 11:28-30, 2 CORINTHIANS 5:15-19

JOSHUA 1:9  Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

http://www.stmarkla.org/?p=Contemplations/His%20Holiness%20Pope%20Shenouda%20III&option=com_zina&Itemid=266

http://www.stmarycoptic.com/bashnona.htm

God cherishes all ur tears! He hears all ur cries!

MATTHEW 7:13-14
    13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.