Southern Diocese liturgy book

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
hey can anyone tell me where i can get the newest version of the southern diocese liturgy book from the internet...THANKS

Comments

• thats the 2nd edition im pretty sure they have a 3rd which is a lot bigger
  • there is NO 3rd edition....atleast not for now or a looong while. they have enough on there hands by publishing the "never-ending" coptic-english-arabic khidmit shamas.
  • im pretty sure there is minagir i went to FL this past summer and i went to this church and i saw it and it was huge
  • [quote author=I Believe link=topic=8401.msg106809#msg106809 date=1255365955]
    im pretty sure there is minagir i went to FL this past summer and i went to this church and i saw it and it was huge

it WAS the 2nd edition.....it's huge because they added the section for  "seasonal and common hymns" at the end of the book. also they added some of the major hymns of the liturgy like evshees, tobhina el-kebera, yespater el-kebera, aspazezsta el-kebera.....also they added many doxologies during matins and also the litanies said during matins of Lent
  • Really because i was at a bookstore and i saw one but it wasnt as big as the one as i saw in FL and it said 2nd edition
  • IBelieve, it's only the second edition. I bought it a few months ago and it is the huge one you're talking about. When you order it from their website however, you have to send them a check. They don't accept credit and the whole ordering process takes a while. When you fill out the information, they check it out first before emailing you instructions, then you have to send the check, and then it'll take a few weeks to receive it. Hopefully you'll be more luckier than I am as the books we ordered here came in poor condition, some with crumpled pages, horrible packaging, and bent corners.
  • There are only two editions. The one with 4 crosses on the back is the newest one.