what is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?

Comments

• when we sin we separate ourselves from God... thus we are sinning against the Holy Spirit, now lets take it a step farther... when we sin and dont repent, we are saying "God I accept this lifestyle of sin, I dont need you, I can suffice and take care of my own life"
    so we are taking the Place of God, and this in other words is?! blaspheming... so a sin with no repentance is blaspheming against the Holy Spirit!
    and if we sin without repentance and die in that sin, we died in our sin against the Holy Spirit and we will not gain forgiveness...

God comes as a thief in the night... God is not a mean guy waiting for us to mess up so that He would kill us! God gave them a chance to not even do the sin... and even when the committed the sin, God gave them the opportunity to repent... Ananias had until he met with peter... and Sapphira had three hours after that... see how much God loves us... He didnt stop there... but He gave them another chance to repent and confess their sin... when Peter asked them...

how many opportunities did God give them?!
    1. not to do the sin at all
    2. the time between their sin and the conversation with peter
    3. when Peter asked them!

3!!! Our God is such a merciful God... you have no idea!!!

if you lie God is giving you so many chances... maybe 3, 4, 5, or even hundreds... but when your chances run out THERE IS NO TURNING BACK!!! live the life of repentance!

akhadna el baraka... Neshkor Allah!
  • yea that is not right, but i have an article from the pope that explains this, and it helped me alot, ill send it off my iphone to u
  • hello
    Christ means whenever me sin we are forgiven when we repent,but when we blasphemy against the Holy Spirit which is continuing to sin and not respecting the Holy Spirit within you as you are a considered a temple of the Holy Spirit in 1 Corinthians. Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is sinning and not repenting continueksy which makes the Holy Spirit not wanting to dwell in you

GBU