Dreams

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey everyone,

Has anyone experienced bad dreams? (not nightmares) Its been happening to me maybe once a week. Dreams of temptation to sin. Please anyone help

Please pray for my weaknesses and for my family

Comments

• you came to the right place!!!

I actually study dreams, if you want PM me we can discuss it a bit, except if you want share your dream here it would be no problem to me!

but if you want to look at it from the Freudian approach, there is meaning to it...

and if you want the regular approach or recent psychology,

1. its things that happened to you, or you talked about that caused you to dream about it
    2. there is meaning, but we have to find out what the meaning is to you!
    3. back to number one, your brain is just spitting images that your unconscious mind is worried about!

insha' Allah its not a big problem,
    akhadna el baraka, neshkor Allah! 
  • [quote author=marina008 link=topic=8206.msg104939#msg104939 date=1248457248]
    Hey everyone,

Has anyone experienced bad dreams? (not nightmares) Its been happening to me maybe once a week. Dreams of temptation to sin. Please anyone help

Please pray for my weaknesses and for my family

dreams can be and are affected by your activities during the day. they are also a result of what goes on in your mind, your fears, your worries, your wishes.
    try not to watch tv just before you go to bed (it makes me get wierd dreams) and say a short prayer or hum a hymn you like till you fall asleep. also reading books before bed might help