fighting my disease

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
please pray as i fight my disease, manic depressive disorder. its difficult, i go up and down and sometimes into a mixed state with psychotic tendencies. it really affects everything, including my spiritual life. please pray!

Comments

• May the merciful and Compassionate Lord help you. Your in my prayrs.
  • I'll pray for you Ioannes. May Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the Supreme Healer of mankind glorify His Holy Name and heal your disease to a full recovery, asking also the supporting intercessions of St Mary and the prayers of the great martyrs St George, St Mercurius and St Mina.

GBU
  • Ioannes, you're in my prayers

remember what God said to St. Paul and St. Paul endured with gladness of heart

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

[sup]9[/sup] And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. [sup]10[/sup] Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
  • the least,
    this is so true.
    ioannes,
    i pray for you. please pray for me too in my weakness.
  • Ioannes you are in my prayers.

May our compassionate God have mercy on you and us.
  • Dear Ioannes, you are not alone. Each one of us is fighting a differnt struggle as we are all under tribulations and it is meant to affect our spirirtual life so let's pray for each other to strengthen one another. May the Lord have mercy upon us all.