Fr. Abd el Messieh El Naklony

Can anyone provide some information on who he is?

Comments

• alot of people do not know this great St.
    lived in the monastery of St. Gabriel owners Fayyoum name before the full Red Ayad Monasticism
    Born: August 12, 1921 - Pfedimin Fayyoum governorate
    joined the monastery Anba Paula Amir in eastern Liberia in 1946
    fee priest in the April 20, 1947
    priest in the fee in 1951
    fee Qumsan in 1958
    came to the Monastery of Archangel Liberia Transport in 1976 and remained the church to SR time on the morning of Sunday, March 11, 2007
    Lord himself while in the sky

that is all I could get you for now... he has not told me his story yet, insha' Allah soon I will know all the details and I will be able to tell you...

akhadna el baraka.. neshkor Allah!
  • blessed be our Lord in all His saints...

this saint was very simple... and loved God...

he came to the monastery of the Archangel Gabriel in fayoum... and they remodeled the cells... and him loving to live in simlple cells he would go to the cafeteria to sleep on the wooden bench

he was known to be one of the anchorites... the sewah... he used to walk back and forth to a surrounding monastery that was a three hour drive... one day he was barely seen by a bus, and the bus almost hit him and swerved so it wouldn't hit him, and almost flipped over... but didn't and people looked and saw it was abouna abd el massih... and when they went to the monastery about an hour and half later, they found him there, when they asked how long he has been there, they told them more than hour... which was not too long after the "close to be" accident...

another thing about him is when people told him to pray for them... he would sit and hold their head and keep praying... sometimes it took longer than an hour... he would sometimes say all the psalms on the head of the person seeking prayer!

some information about him... his name before monasticism Ayad Kamel Saleeb, he went to Saint Paul's Monastery where he became a monk... then he went to Archangel Gabriele's monastery in fayoum... where he lived the rest of his life there...

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah! 
  • Thought you might like this

if you cant read arabic, it says the appearance of st. abouna 3bd el messih el naklony during his funeral. He appears on top of a building at about 50 secs into the procession.
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=8184.msg106202#msg106202 date=1252705200]
    Thought you might like this

if you cant read arabic, it says the appearance of st. abouna 3bd el messih el naklony during his funeral. He appears on top of a building at about 50 secs into the procession.

thats the monastery of the Archangel Gabriel i was just there (very nice btw)and visited his tomb... but i doubt it's him... the first 2 seconds you can see the person walking to the spot he would be standing...  why not just appear there??
  • Forgive me, but if you look carefully it is actually two different people. If you pause the video at the right moment, you will see that there is a man walking but there is also a man standing at the very top which is said to be Abouna Abdel Massih.

Pray for me
  • At the very beginning (first few miliseconds), you see the man at the very top walking...

I know there's a man in black a little lower than him walking as well, I'm not talking about him.