European Youth Conference 2009

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hi,
Can someone tell me when the European Youth Conference is?
Where will it be held?

Does anyone have any info?

Thanks

Comments

• Hey!

yep, its going to be in Vienna, Austria this year, i think its from the 28th august, running for a few days.

http://eym.kopten.at/

this is the website, but it doesnt have much info on it yet!

God bless
  • its from 27 - 30 august, my priest is going. i can get more info if you like.
    i will wait and see if anyone else has more info and if not, call my friends.
    i couldn't get time off work (boo!)
    btw, middle aged people/priests also invited
    ;)
  • Is your priest abouna Isaac?
  • just thought i would add the fact that it might be in the Anba Antonious monastry..  from 28th to 30th august

God bless
  • Ey people,

who from this site is going?? QT are u going, and mabsoota and kyrieleyson?
  • noooo, couldn't get time off work, 2 other people already got leave that week
    the world's coolest people r going (that is, from my church!) but i am not.
    :'(
    but i'm sure will go when it is God's will.
    i went to v cool meeting in london yest with sayedna anba angaelos, so that was compensation
    :)
    sayedna was saying how the sacrements are the 'visible manefestations of invisible graces', grace=undeserved gift.
    to grow spiritually, we need to leave our comfort zone and agree to the Holy Spirit's work transforming us and making us more holy and taking away our inner turmoil.
    it was a blessing to be there, so may all of you, whether you go there or not, be blessed too.
    :)
  • Hey all,
    Thanks Mabsoota for that, very nice words from Anba Angaelos!

Unofortunately, i do not think i can go this year... but i am still hoping that something will change and that i will be able to attend..

And what about the others? Is anyone here going?
  • Can't wait to go this year - haven't been since Holland year before last  ;D
  • like i said, cool people  :D