Horescope!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hey ppl,
ok i like reading the daily horescope things abt my sign, i find it very interesting.. but i don't BELIEVE IN IT, so is that lyk wrong?? i really love it and enjoy reading it before i go on w/ my day...
plz tell me ur apinions... GBU

Rina ;)

Comments

• replace it with the bible, much more benificial ;)
  • well I guess it's ok..I used to look at mine all the time..then it started getting boring :P
  • well I used to read it but now I am totally against stuff like that, these people are either liars or possesed so why bother listen??

Mike
  • i agree wid CD
    well i only read it a few times a yr ...like if u go through teenager magaxines it says stuff like ur gonna get a gr8 guy or ur gonna breakup wid ur b/f....lol
    i only c these magazines wid my frends...its just a whole bunch of cr ap
  • if ur just goin thru a magazine or something and u wanna check it out but its not like its something ur relying on and believing in, then i don't think thats wrong. But don't read it every single day cuz that stuff could get to ur head and u could be like "omg that happened!! they're always soo right!"
  • [glow=red,2,300]In the Name of the Father + and the Son + and the Holy Spirit + .The One True God. Amen.[/glow]

Rina,

Even though it may seem harmless to read "your" horoscope it, I advise you to please consider stopping. I said this in the love of Christ in a non-judgemental manner. We must be careful what we read even though we claim not to believe in it. Curiosity can be the door to trusting less in God's care for us and more on how immaterial, unconscious objects like "planets and stars" can control our lives. This is what the pagans believed, that their lives were in "fate's" hands. We as Christians believe that our lives are in God's hands who is our Lord and loves us dearly.

Society can little by little seduce us with little things that can slip us away from God no matter how "harmless" it may seem. Remember, we don't live in a Christian enviroment 24/7 but in a secular.at times, hedonistic one. So please watch out and be careful and discern wisely. Take this advice from a dear brother in Christ and pray for me a fellow sinner please.

God Bless You
  • I don't think that it's "Evil", I know that it's not correct, and that it's all a bunch of garbage, but I think it's fun to read them once in awhile when I get the chance just to get a kick out of it. However, I really liked G.J.I.'s answer. Replace them with the bible because you can always rely on that for an answer.

sleepy
  • thanx alot!! ur all gr8.. sure helped.. :)
    PRAY 4 me plz

Rina ;)