AnneMarie

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hello,

My name is Anne Marie and i living in Holland. My age is 28 years old. I'm divorced (with permission of the church) and i'm proud mother of 2 beautiful girls. I going to the coptic church. I have make a commitment with abouna that i make my baptism this month.

Before i going to the coptic church i was protestant.

Comments

• Thank God... and God alone, He's the one that found you, and sought your well being...

Pray for me, pray that God can give me peace of Heart for the sake of His mother the queen...

we'll take the blessing, Thank God!
  • Welcome :)
    you chose the right community to hang out with.
    Congrats on your baptism and prayers of the saints be with you
  • WELCOME!!!
    Glad u joined!!
  • WELCOME! :)
  • Welcome! You will enjoy this as much as i do, everyone here is sooo nice and a blesing!

• Welcome Anne Marie ;D

You will indeed benefit

+mahraeel+
  • Hey thats greaat you joined the Coptic Church a biiiiig Welcome:)
    Please Pray for me
  • hi! we have other cool people from holland and belgium here (not me, i am your neighbour across the water!) and you are very welcome.
    why do you like the coptic church?
    we like it too!
      :D
  • Baptism is truly the real birth. Congrats on Your new life with Christ. If you're not already familiar, here are some great sites:

www.orthodoxsermons.org
    Lots of Great English Sermons, Especially by Father Anthony Messeh

and

www.orthodoxbookstore.org
    Lots of great books for sale!

God bless.
  • most welcomed hon, God bless you and your beautiful girls.
  • Welcome AnneMarie,

here's one of the members from holland ;)
    which church do you go to?
  • Welcome to the giant family we call the coptic church!! :D
    congrats on the babtism!!!
  • [quote author=AnneMarie link=topic=8086.msg103890#msg103890 date=1244336899]
    Hello,

My name is Anne Marie and i living in Holland. My age is 28 years old. I'm divorced (with permission of the church) and i'm proud mother of 2 beautiful girls. I going to the coptic church. I have make a commitment with abouna that i make my baptism this month.

Before i going to the coptic church i was protestant.

you divorced your husband and took his children?
  • Sodr2, what do you mean 'his children'. In what way are they 'his children' more than 'her children'?

Since we know nothing of this sister's life let us not speak out of turn.

I do not mean to offend, forgive me.

Father Peter
  • WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR BEAUTIFUL CHURCH may christ bless you and the holy spirit guide you throughout your life and welcome to the site