The actual deed, what it might lead to?

edited October 2006 in Faith Issues
sometimes the actual thing is not a sin, but only what it might lead to...

Comments

• hello,
    heres a point from abouna at my church one day,
    he sed
    if u have relations u r giving them all ur love, wen braking up and gettin a another b/f itll become protocall, routine.... if u have relationships then thats where ull be spreding ur love to diff ppl... wen u one day get married u gonna wanna give all ur love coz ur happy ..and yeh.. if u previously had relations...then thats where u have wasted ur love ...its much betta to be pure and stay pure and to save all that "emotianal" love to ur future husband or wife..

lol just my humble thoughts
    oks GB
  • honestly i dont think we need boy/girl friends now...i noe for myself i have a long way with building a TRUE and REAl relationship with GOD...truth be told and trust me i noe...when you have a boyfriend you find them in the center of your world....you sitting watching tv and a couple come on...who do you think of...lol...you just end up thinking of them 24/7...were is he?wut is he doing?...and thats when u guys arent fighting...cuz you noe wen u r thats ALL you could think about...lol...its pointless....cuz you 4get about what really counts...GOD!!!....you begin to think about him less then talk to him less...its just a down fall in your spiritual life...and im not talking about you commiting any physical act....im just saying its a mental thing as well...and you always have to put GOD first....imagine i sumtimes put school b4 GOD which is sad...but if i had a bf...lol...i dont even need to say anything else... :) :) :)...but i also noe its hard...but most have us lived without one for 13 years now...and thats not a long time since most of that time you thought boys were disgusting things...lol...jk..it wont kill us if we wait a lil longer...hopefully not....i just hope GOD presents something that finally and completely shows us the harm that could come from us being with someone noe....she i didnt use the word wrong...lol...it is harmful...sorry for typing so much...im in an advice giving mood..lol...i hope i help