Egyptian photography for charity

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I am seeking someone in Egypt who can get photos of the orphans, their living conditions for a web site being developed in thier honor, which hopes to support existing charities such as Bless USA. Everyone associated with the sight is on a volunteer basis.

Thank you for you considderation, and prayers! :)

Comments

• The Holy Synod is very strict on the idea of using pics of the orphans for the charities in their honour. Here's the reasoning. Imagine one of those kids after he/she become prosperous, see their pic...how devistating would that be. The Holy Synod printed an article...that forbids the use of their pics. You can still make the site very effective without thei faces.
  • I know for a FACT that Coptic organizations, like BLESS USA mentioned above, will go ýthru GREAT Lengths not to have a picture of one of the brethren of the Lord anywhere. ýThis is degrading to them. Not only when they grow up, how would you feel if a picture ýof you is published for an advertising campaign? (even if the product or the cause is ýgood). ý
    BLESS USA operates not on emotions that people see pictures and feel bad for them, but ýbased on the commandment of the Lord, "inasmuch as you did to one of the least of these [glow=red,2,300]MY BRETHEREN [/glow] you ýhave done it to me" (Mathew 25:35-45) ý

Lets respect them and their privacy please and before using other organizations names, ýask their consent.ý
  • Psalmit and coptic boy good words guys
    Let me tell u if jesus ever wanted to post on this forum he would ask u to put his pic instead
  • [quote author=little phareo link=board=1;threadid=79;start=0#msg22902 date=1112223297]
    Psalmit and coptic boy good words guys
    Let me tell u if jesus ever wanted to post on this forum he would ask u to put his pic instead

Lol, nice :)
  • right on bud ;)