HELP ME (I think I am being (loved)by someone)

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
:( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( >:( :( :( >:( :( >:( :(HELP ME !

Comments

• [glow=green,2,300]In The Name Of The Father And The Son And The Holy Spirit Amen.[/glow]

please limit your posts to 1 topic about only 1 topic, you have three, i cannot choose, any of these becuase one of the choices was not to respect and love her.......
  • i personally think that the only precaution you should take is making sure that your actions don't lead her in the wrong way. whether she likes you or not is a small part of the story, just make sure that you don't pretend to hate her or act nicer around her, just act the same way you do, but be careful not to flirt with her so she doesnt get the wrong impression and think you like her back

hope it all goes well ;D
  • Savior is right just be urself and try to stay away from her as much as posible but don't STOP talking to her cause that might hurt her... :'(
    just be cool w/ it and there's nothing wrong w/ being loved.. thats accually a good thing.. ;)
    i mean don't let her be all over u or flirt w/ u just be cool friends...
    Good Luck :)

Rina ;)
  • Everyone basically just said it..but to sum it all up..don't be so disgusted by being loved by a girl because one day you'll love someone and they may be disgusted from you..and that's not the greatest feeling in the world. Don't hate it so much because one day it may seem as if no one loves you and you wish they would. Just be cool about it. Usually my friends talk it out when worse comes to worse but otherwise don't get too close but you guys can be come good friends which sometimes solves many problems. :) (don't get too flattered though because next thing you know, you'll both like each other and you're in a whole different problem)
  • Not to be mean or anything but this site is intended for Spiritual: advice, problems, support, help. And not for social issues...Many of your threads lead to one thing so please put one convo together rather than 10000 of the same subject.

:DGod Bless you :D

Mike