help me!!!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hi guys, i really need your help. Here's the story.... .....I got my school pictures the other day, and i took one look at them and felt like breaking down. It made me realize how horrible i looked, how fat i was, how ugly my hair is...... so.....anyone, i always thought i was some what decent looking, but know i look in the miror every moring and think to my self " is this who i was all my life, and ugly duck in a pond full of swans" this has really hurt me emotionaly inside, i need your help depreatly! :-[ :'(

Comments

• oh, angelofGod, don't feel that way. I feel like that too all the time, every hour or the day, I don't think there has ever been a day that has gone by without my thinking about my weight, and how my hair wasn't the best, etc, etc. But let me tell you one thing, you most likely have friends. Those friends think you are beautiful, not only your personality, but you on the outside also. There is nothing called an ugly person, and you are no exception. We as humans, especially as girls, are so, so hard on ourselves, when we need to enjoy life. I think about how many years I've wasted feeling bad about myself...

We only get to be young once!!!! Forget how you look, you look beautiful, but our perception is demented, you are beautiful, not only on the inside, but on the outside too! Live your youthful years, they only come around once. Sure, exercise and eating is very important, but you have to accept yourself before you can start trying to lose weight, it makes the world of difference, believe me on this one.

Good luck ( I know we don't believe in luck) angelofGod, and always remember, you are an angel of God. ;D