What and when

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
What hymns do we say when the bishop is present and when do we say it?

Pray for me,
Michael

Comments

• Ekesmarout at his entrance, followed by hiten for the pope and bishop, Nisavev tiro after the prayer of thanksgiving, piehmot ghar(big or small) with the appropriate parts, same with apetjeek if said, i don't believe there is a gospel response since we are in lent, but regardless of season, in the conclusion hymn, after soti emon owoh nai nan, you say akchi etkharis emouisis. I know this is brief, i don't have time to say all i want to
  • [coptic](Marou[acf) oun menenca `mpi'almoc `nte ]litourgia (nem niaroohi nem niatoou`i)[/coptic]
    "[coptic]Marou[acf[/coptic]" also after the Psalm of the Liturgy (and the vespers and the matins)
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]
  • i have a question? wen u say amen alleulia zoxa patri ke ayeo...etc...

that part said for the bishop..its really long.  does any body noe all the wrds?

thankss!!

+mahraeel+
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=7751.msg101169#msg101169 date=1237742239]
    i have a question? wen u say amen alleulia zoxa patri ke ayeo...etc...

that part said for the bishop..its really long.  does any body noe all the wrds?

thankss!!

+mahraeel+

I don't know how to post coptic on here, but heres the link: http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/index.php?a=view&id=1336
  • thanksss that helped sorry for being annoying..but does anyone ahve like a recording for this at home, or online..anywhere were i can get my hands on this.. its usually after like a mass, or asheya were a bishop was present
    thanks in advance ! :)

+mahraeel+

P/S: geomike, am i getting off topic? please tell me if i am. ill start my own thread if you mind. thanks!

:)
  • Don't we also say shere pinishty empatriarshees after the praxis? And I dont have a recording of that..
  • there is a PRAXIS RESPONSE for H.H. but normally you don't say it because there isn't a "bishop response" soooo... normally you say hymns that include the bishop's name.
  • welcome back mina! and i thought we did when anba youssef visited us.. maybe not. well thanks!