Kiahk Vesper Praise

edited November 2008 in Hymns Discussion
Hey guys i was looking for a recording of vesper praises for kiahk, Help would be appreciated. I know there is some with Gad lewis and Muallem Farag on here, i was wondering if there is anything else out there as in a full recording?

Comments

• [quote author=jydeacon link=topic=7377.msg97697#msg97697 date=1227899614]
    Hey guys i was looking for a recording of vesper praises for kiahk, Help would be appreciated. I know there is some with Gad lewis and Muallem Farag on here, i was wondering if there is anything else out there as in a full recording?

muallem gad is the best. also you would find anyone have the other 4 parts, Behere 1 & 2-Se'ede-Masri.
    and they are meant to be tarkeep. it's the same tune. HICS recorded the 1st of each to just set the stranded of the tune.

actually, my bad, Ibrahim Ayad recorded all of them, but again, i don't recommend them. just weird pronunciations.
  • Thanks mina, anyone else?
  • does Moa3llem Ibrahim ayad do weird pronunciations for all his hymns?
  • [quote author=Copticdeacon link=topic=7377.msg97700#msg97700 date=1227915079]
    does Moa3llem Ibrahim ayad do weird pronunciations for all his hymns?

not in his normal recordings. maybe in most of his new ones thoo. it's part of this new movement taken into pronunciations of Greco-boheric coptic around Cairo and the cities around, lead by HGB Rafael.
    but with the Kiahk vespers stuff it's different because all that is there are words....unlike the general hymns where there is more hazzat then words.
  • yea but what does cairo have to do with him isn't he in alexandria most of the time?
  • [quote author=Copticdeacon link=topic=7377.msg97702#msg97702 date=1227918619]
    yea but what does cairo have to do with him isn't he in alexandria most of the time?

what are you talking about. he's the pope's deacon. he always LIVED, and lives in cairo.
  • oh ok sorry didn't know that
  • how about bishop youannes?
    --i really like that one i have the cd at home xD=)

+mahraeel+
  • Thats for Kiahk 7&4(at least the ones i have) I'm looking for Vesper Praises