Nativity Fast Tasbeha

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
between the beginning of the fast and kiahk is there any difference in tasbeha?

Comments

• Tennav and Nim Ghar are not said anymore.
  • they are, until the end of hatour, and it is still hatour, im talking about before kiahk
  • THIS IS AWESOME... i was just asking my dad this question while we were eating.... He didn't know though... this is my question: Is there a special tune from the begining of the Nativity Fast till the Begining of Kiahk?
    so i guess both our Q;s are very very similar
  • Then no nothing changes
  • my mom told me that they do it in the kiakh tune since it started the Fast of Nativity.
  • [quote author=Coptic Orthodox Musician link=topic=7365.msg97599#msg97599 date=1227650690]
    my mom told me that they do it in the kiakh tune since it started the Fast of Nativity.

nope. you say "KIAHK TUNE" in Kiahk.
  • my priest said that we dont say tnav and nim gar anymore.. and no more "aktonk" on sundays. but everything else is in annual tune until the begining of kiahk
  • [coptic]Ouon `nte pimys `mMyna pamenrit>
    ]meu`i je apekouyb eeatcohi ejwf ie akka] an erof qen oujwk - `mmon `hli sib] sa <oiak erhytc ouoh tenjoc (ak`i) `n`tsebiw `n(aktwnk)[/coptic]
    I think your priest was wrong on that or you didn't understand him completely - nothing changes until Kiahk starts and we say "[coptic]ak`i[/coptic]" instead of "[coptic]aktwnk[/coptic]"
    [coptic]]nou ouontai `nhanouon `nsini qa <oiak
    =a@ `n`;nau tenhwc `mpilwbs `nte ]referhwb?
    =b@ my ouon oun ouerhytc `nkouji `nte pidipty,oc?
    =g@ my ouontaf `nje ouon ]'almodia `nulyktroniky ;yetsop nire `nroumi nem et,y`nca?[/coptic]
    Now I have some questions about Kiahk
    1: when do we say the doers exposition?
    2: is there a short introduction to the Antiphora (Difnar)?
    3: does anyone have an electronic psalmody that contains the roumi and ensuing parts?
    [coptic]]joust ejen netenerwou[/coptic]
    Waiting for your answers
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]
  • [quote author=ophadece link=topic=7365.msg97621#msg97621 date=1227724023]
    Now I have some questions about Kiahk
    1: when do we say the doers exposition?

during normal time before the exposition; before the conclusion of the Theotokeias

2: is there a short introduction to the Antiphora (Difnar)?

for vespers praises yes, a shorter version then the loooong true exposition. it is recorded in the great lent collection thoo. the intro is at end of this; around 27:30-28 (cuts tentiho short)
    http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Fasts/Great_Lent/Ibrahim_Ayad/Great_Lent_-_Sun_Vespers_Praises/06.Sherat.1022.mp3

and the way of the specific part of the week is to yetrakeb on this:
    http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Fasts/Great_Lent/Ibrahim_Ayad/Great_Lent_-_Sun_Vespers_Praises/07_tarh.1025.mp3

3: does anyone have an electronic psalmody that contains the roumi and ensuing parts?

i can't believe your asking this. HERE: http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/cat/52

i been working on this for the last 3 years and still not done. maybe next year!!!
  • [coptic]Myna>
    ]ouem`h;yi - anok ounanef an pe qen nihwc ouoh ainau an pai`cqai qa`thy[/coptic]
    I am sorry; I am not excellent in hymns and I didn't see those texts before
    [coptic]]sep`hmot `ntotk emasw[/coptic]
    Thank you very much
    [coptic]oujai qen `P=[=c[/coptic]