I feel welcome.

edited November 2008 in Introductions
Hello everybody,
I feel very connected here. It helps rejuvinate my spirit whenever I log on to see your posts. I enjoy watching football, and I follow the Philadelphia Eagles. I also follow the NJ Devils, with no regards to the name as they play very well... I love any spicy food, warah eneb, and vanilla coke. I love building things and i enjoy cars, my favorites being an Audi R8, a 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda, and a 2010 camaro which i might win through a sweepstakes i entered. my favorite movies include Transformers and The Italian Job.

Comments

• I like your intro! Welcome once again!
  • Welcome! I'm sure you will gain from this site more and more and God willing we can learn from your posts
  • Hey!!! Welcome to the site!!!
  • HELLO!! WELCOMEE

+mahraeel+
  • Welcome!!!  ;)
  • Welcome to the site  ;)

pray for me

joe
  • WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you! :)
  • Hey man welcome! I'm sure you'll benefit alot and help us benefit as well. You're an Eagles fan are ye? Go to the Philly church by any chance?
  • [quote author=SilentOne link=topic=7351.msg97379#msg97379 date=1227067135]
    Hey man welcome! I'm sure you'll benefit alot and help us benefit as well. You're an Eagles fan are ye? Go to the Philly church by any chance?

I don't go the Philly church, but the one in South Jersey. St. Anthony Church, Medford. We rented a place in Cherry Hill for a while, but we built our church about 2 years ago. I've wanted to go though...
  • Welcome, brother. You will love it here.

Pray for me!

In Christ,
    Severus
  • Hahahaha I had a feeling you went to St.Anthony's actually. Might I ask who you are? First name is sufficient since we're on a public forum. I'm Dave.
  • I too feel the same warmth and closeness here. I am from the Indian Orthodox Church, working in the UAE. It was quite by chance that I came upon this site and what a blessing it has been! Come to think of it, we sometimes wonder why the whole world cannot sink their differences and live as part of God's great big family. The varied customs and traditions of the different Orthodox churches reminds me of a glorious feast where various forms of expression (dishes) are offered, each having its own  cultural background (flavor), but all celebrating the one big occasion (Our Lord).

God bless,
    Paulos
  • I like that example- might use it one day. Grace and peace with you all.
  • [quote author=SilentOne link=topic=7351.msg97403#msg97403 date=1227143340]
    Hahahaha I had a feeling you went to St.Anthony's actually. Might I ask who you are? First name is sufficient since we're on a public forum. I'm Dave.

Really? I'm Mark. Have you been to the church?
  • Wow coptmorous, i love transformers tooo , best movie ever!
    welcome to the family -lol
    lots of smiles :) God Bless