hUgGing???

2»

Comments

•           +++

U r welcome in the name of God, mahraeel.
  • [quote author=binC link=topic=7279.msg97410#msg97410 date=1227166507]
               +++

U r welcome in the name of God, mahraeel.

God Bless=)

+mahraeel+
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=7279.msg96455#msg96455 date=1225241824]
    aghaby everyone!

So, i know that hugging guys is not very "mohtaram" rite?  It is more appropiate for a girl to not do that.  i dont think it is a sin.  bUt it is what is best.  However, just today in school, i was telling my friend?(girl) goodbye and i hugged her,  OKay?  she is coptic egy too..So, my  guy friend hoo is actually shorter than me was standing there and he was like : I dont get a hug? ANd i looked at him really embarrassed, i didnt know what to say...My friend realized this and she was liek coptic girls dont really hug boys.  So, he was like okay? and tehn i said bye and we left.  ANd tehn i was liek i still love you guys.  SO in this position i felt bad, simply because I am not used to hugging guy friends only family.  Rite! so, i felt really bad.  I didnt know what to do.what do u think i should have done?  I mean one reason i wouldnt have hugged a guy is because ppl will always judge u. they mite tell their parents and assume ur a bad girl.  even if it was a friendly hug. rite? Btw.  he was american.   A really nice kid, who is shorter than me haha l0l

thankss for ur advice=))

Bro there is nothing wrong at all. You could have hugged him if you wanted? why not. brotherly love we all are brothers and sisters in the presence of GOD. Dont bother talking to your foc cause its not really a hard subject (no offense). most importantlyYOU SHOULD NOT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF YOU. cause then you will just cause yourself to fall into deeper sin. so just do it if you want.

remember this: its not gay unless you like it. (sorry i use the term so freely, but its a term that helps many)

+mahraeel+
  • haha okaaay yea it helped  xD

thankss=)

+mahraeel+
  • but there is no need of hugs especially because as egyptians ur reputation infront of others is important. If someone in church were to see u hugging guys all the time... then man o man LOL u definetly wont hear the end of it and especially from ur parents...

i just want to say that i definetly believe that is something we should never give advice based on.
    think where we would be if we always worried about what people though of us and how people saw us.
    it's definetly NOT a reason to not give people hugs...
    also....there are some larger things we should be concerned with.....and i feel like as long as your intentions are good....and you feel that your hug=partner also has good intentions there is NO possible way that a hug can be any sort of problem. EVER.

also ! i don't understand why its considered "not okay" for a girl to walk around hugging guyys...but it is okay to hug other girls...
    i mean if we're gonna get all technical ....there is that rising trend of homosexuality.
    so my poiint is.....a hug is JUST A FRIENDLY gesture and should not have such a huge dillema
    :)
  • i believe that too..but, in a way i know it kind of does matter how people view you.  because soemtimes, u say i dont care what people think  but this type of situaton could reach ubouna and who knows, he mite think ur hugging ur boyfriend even though he could have been ur cousin or somthing.  u know what i mean?  thats why i think  in my opinion that a lot of priests jump to conclusions...views on this?
    thanks in advance=)
    +mahraeel+