any american pharmasists...plz helpppppppppp

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
hi all,
i`m an egyptian pharmasist and i`m thinking of coming to USA and trying to start my life there.i don`t know what to do.i would like to work there as a pharmasist...so what do i have to study and what exact steps should i take? when are the exams? can i take my exams here in egypt or they should be taken in the USA?
plzzzz if anyone has done this before help me.
thxx alot
GBU
pray for me

Comments

• anyone who has moved from egypt to continue working in the same career in the US should be able to help you. sorry i dont even live in the US. anyone who knows any websites for unis should post them as well.
  • PM me i can help!
  • try to contact priests in the usa i have 1 preist in mind that was a pharmacist but still come to america find a place to stay and go to a priest i am sure he will help u
    a priest knows his whole congregation ther e r about 5 pharmacists no my friend is becoming a pharmacists and the abouna i know used to be a pharmacist
  • Hi I am a pharmacist in New York,you have to have 1000 hours of experiental work (ie working in a pharmacy as a student), also there are a few exams you will need to take, such as the foreigner equivalency exam which then will allow to take the NAPLEX (national liscensing exam) and finally the state law exam. All of this must be done here, any other questions email me at [email protected]