Heaven

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Firstly I want to say I did not know which forum to put this. I don't think it is a faith issue or personal so I did not put it there. This question is not just for youth.

Also I want to say sorry for making too much posts.

My question is once a person reaches heaven does his service stop? if it is all effortless because no sin exists where is the virtue in that? do you think its another one of those things that can not be understood by our logic but there is another logic that God has?

What if life ends and you have not been all you were meant to be. Will there be no more chance to show your love for God and improve with time?

At that I think you are going to say , no more chance, thats it. As if to teach me the fear of God. But are you sure of that? Can someone maybe ask an abouna.

Comments

• Personaly, I think that God will not let you die without completing your mission as a Christian on earth. Only when God feels that you have done your part, He will then take you to live with Him forever. 
  • dont we learn hymns so we could praise God When we go to heaven God willingly we will continue till forever in our praises we will never get tired of praisin the Lord
  • Adam was given work to do in the garden before the fall God created mankind to do work and be gald in it so i think in heaven we will be working and be glad in it work can be worshipful if it is done with the right heart attitude and b/c we are in heaven our hearts will be right with God

even in life everything we do is eather a sweet offering to God or a selfish sinful act there is no losey goosey in the christian life

NESS<><