what hapens now??

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
the voting is locked for the poster of the year, so wat happens now, and should there be places like first, second, thrid or wat?
come on guys we have to agree on something!
and what does the winner get? what can the winner get? why does this sound silly?

Comments

• maybe we could give the winner a present when we arrange this tasbeha.org meeting lol (which will never be arrenged caus we r egyptians ::))
  • yea egys never get anything done...lol...i think we should have 1st, 2nd, 3rd...that makes the most sense...but i dont really make a difference...but wait what happens if they dont want the award...lol...sorry that just came to mind!!! :) :)
  • I think just the title of best poster or 2nd best poster is always good, and hey, maybe the moderators can help us too.

God Bless.

Mike
  • I think it's a better idea to put 8 names of candidates so that people would actually vote for somebody rather than none of the above. Just do it...

Mike
  • why u have to put my name on the list again, i was glad the first poll was finally locked lol ::)
  • I think it's pretty good, except that maybe take my name out and put yours, or even any other member. I like the idea of leaving it for a long time in order for a good amount of people to vote. Ok, so just make the poll....

God Bless you.

Mike
  • yeah, take my name out and put yours ;)
  • guys can someone tell me why were making another thread????
    i thought we alredy had the winners, we were just planing wat to do for them, its pointless to put up another thread, cause everyones already voted?
    i thought we were just going to annouce it thats all, not make a whole new thread, the idea was a winner wood be chosen close to the coptic new year, its getting late.
    check out this link:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=670;start=60
    unless u guys arnt happy with the winners. arnt u??
  • Well I think we should stick with the new thread to make things more simple....last thread was a mess, this thread gives you a chance of choosing 2 and hopefully it will be easier to tally up than the other one...plus I think that the people that voted for the people in the old one will vote for the same people in this one...

Mike