Coptic youth site help wanted

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Im looking for people to help me make a coptic youth site(copticyouth.co.cc) ill try to make this post as pro as i can (im only 13 :P)
[hr]
Requirements..
- Basic html knowelege
- A youth LOL
- lives in USA
- who doesnt go on the computer alot and has a regular life..(no offence)
- How to make a website..(even tho i already did alot)
[hr]
If you want to job reply with this post format
Job Format
Basic html experience:yes/no
Under 18 older than 12:yes/no
Lives in Usa:yes/no
loves soccer:yes/no (lol)
Why you want this job:(write your answer here)
[hr]
Site urls
Copticyouth.co.cc
im thinking about buying a domain but i got no money on my pay pal if someone could spare..

Comments

• I am utterly and totally amazed and inspired by a 13 year old wanting to create a website community for Coptic Youth.

God Bless You!

I think you will need to know a little bit more than just html though. But honestly... I love your enthusiasm and energy!

I'm willing to lend a hand. I don't satisfy a lot of your selection criteria though.
    Basic html experience:yes
    Under 18 older than 12:no... lol.. im 21
    Lives in Usa:no.. Australia mate!
    loves soccer:kinda
    Why you want this job:
    I think there is a need for a coptic social/spiritual/community website for the youth.

You may want to look at copticworld.org they have similar goals in mind but I have no idea who is running this project.
  • [quote author=billious link=topic=7028.msg93701#msg93701 date=1218360830]
    I am utterly and totally amazed and inspired by a 13 year old wanting to create a website community for Coptic Youth.

God Bless You!

I think you will need to know a little bit more than just html though. But honestly... I love your enthusiasm and energy!

I'm willing to lend a hand. I don't satisfy a lot of your selection criteria though.
    Basic html experience:yes
    Under 18 older than 12:no... lol.. im 21
    Lives in Usa:no.. Australia mate!
    loves soccer:kinda
    Why you want this job:
    I think there is a need for a coptic social/spiritual/community website for the youth.

You may want to look at copticworld.org they have similar goals in mind but I have no idea who is running this project.

Actualy im not  But honestly... I love your enthusiasm and energy! but i can consider you as the job also i only learned website making from my friend but as this day goes i can only do the site mabey 4 hours in morning i go out at afternoon comeback around 9 and i spend mabey 2 hours on computer so can you handle this job? my msn is [email protected] or message me if you dont got msn at [email protected]