Doxology and Hymns for St. Abanoub

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
I am looking for the doxology for St. Abanoub and any other related hymns in english and coptic. PLZZ can someone find it for me, with the text.

thnk u

Comments

• [quote author=ONEGOD link=topic=6989.msg93377#msg93377 date=1217393235]
    I am looking for the doxology for St. Abanoub and any other related hymns in english and coptic. PLZZ can someone find it for me, with the text.

thnk u

http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/cat/295
  • Ⲉϣⲱⲡ  ⲟⲛ  ⲛ̀ⲧⲉ  ⲛⲓⲣⲱⲙⲓ:
    ϫⲉⲙϩⲏⲟⲩ     ⲙ̀ⲡⲓⲕⲟⲥⲙⲟⲥ     ⲧⲏⲣϥ:
    ⲛ̀ⲧⲉϥϯⲟ̀ⲥⲓ ⲛ̀ⲧⲉϥⲯⲩⲭⲏ:
    ⲟⲩⲡⲉ̀ ⲡⲁⲓⲱⲛϧ ⲛ̀ⲉ̀ⲫ̀ⲗⲏⲟⲩ.

ⲡⲓⲁⲅⲓⲟⲥ    ⲕⲩⲣⲓ    Ⲁ̀ⲡⲁ ⲁⲛⲟⲩⲃ:
    ⲡⲓⲡⲁⲣⲑⲉⲛⲟⲥ   ⲡⲓⲙⲁⲣⲧⲩⲣⲟⲥ: 
    ⲁϥⲉⲣⲟⲙⲟⲗⲟⲅⲓⲛ ⲙ̀ⲡ̅ⲭ̅ⲥ̅:
    ⲙ̀ⲡⲉⲙ̀ⲑⲟ ⲛ̀ⲛⲓⲁⲛⲟⲙⲟⲥ.

Ⲁϥϯ   ⲛ̀ⲧⲉϥⲯⲩⲭⲏ   ⲉ̀ⲫ̀ⲙⲟⲩ:
    ⲛⲉⲙ ⲡⲉϥⲥⲱⲙⲁ  ⲉ̀ⲡⲓⲭ̀ⲣⲱⲙ:
    ⲁϥϣⲉⲡ  ϩⲁⲛⲓϣϯ   ⲙ̀ⲃⲁⲥⲁⲛⲟⲥ:  
    ⲉⲑⲃⲉ   ⲡ̀ϣⲏⲣⲓ  ⲙ̀ⲫ̅ϯ̅ ⲉⲧⲟⲛϧ.

ⲀϥϭⲒ   ⲙ̀ⲡⲓⲭ̀ⲗⲟⲙ   ⲛ̀ⲉ̀ⲡ̀ⲟⲩⲣⲁⲛⲓⲟⲛ:
    ⲉⲃⲟⲗ  ϩⲓⲧⲉⲛ  ⲡ̀ⲟⲩⲣⲟ  ⲡⲭ̅ⲥ̅ 
    ⲁϥⲉⲣϣⲁⲓ  ⲛⲉⲙ  ⲛⲓⲙⲁⲣⲧⲩⲣⲟⲥ
    ϧⲉⲛ  ⲧ̀ⲭⲱⲣⲁ  ⲛ̀ⲧⲉ ⲛⲏⲉⲧⲟⲛϧ

ⲭⲉⲣⲉ ⲛⲁⲕ ⲱ̀ ⲡⲓⲙⲁⲣⲧⲩⲣⲟⲥ  
    ⲫⲏⲉⲧⲁⲕⲫⲱⲛ    ⲙ̀ⲡⲉⲕⲥ̀ⲛⲟϥ    ⲉ̀ⲃⲟⲗ
    ⲉ̀ⲫⲣⲁⲛ  ⲙ̀ⲡⲭ̅ⲥ̅   
    ⲫⲏⲉⲧⲁϥⲙ̀ⲉⲛⲣⲓⲧϥ ⲛ̀ⲧⲉⲕⲯⲩⲭⲏ.

ⲧⲱⲃϩ   ⲙ̀Ⲡⲟ̅ⲥ̅   ⲉ̀ϩ̀ⲣⲏⲓ   ⲉ̀ϫⲱⲛ:
    ⲱ̀ ⲡⲓⲁⲑⲗⲟⲫⲟⲣⲟⲥ ⲙ̀ⲙⲁⲣⲧⲩⲣⲟⲥ:
    ⲡⲓⲁⲅⲓⲟⲥ  ⲕⲩⲣⲓ  Ⲁⲡⲁ ⲁⲛⲟⲩⲃ:
    ⲛ̀ⲧⲉϥⲭⲁ ⲛⲉⲛⲛⲟⲃⲓ ⲛⲁⲛ ⲉ̀ⲃⲟⲗ.

• @ONEGOD I have a thread about the St. Abanoub doxology, and our dear brother @bashandy has given a Coptic script for one which I (tried to) translate into English in said thread. Another doxology is as follows (English and Coptic)

You are a wise child, O Abanoub of Nehisa, because you are pure and chaste, your are loved by the Master.
    He abandoned the whole world, in order to seek the heavens, he carried his cross, and he gained his soul
    When he was hung by his feet, his head was down the ship's pole(mast), he did not move, his heart was full of strength
    He became a golden lampstand, in the places of the faithful, the strong saint Abanoub, who received tortures
    The people who saw his struggle, and his firm faith, confessed with a loud voice, "Our God is Jesus the blessed"
    The took with him the unfading crown, of martyrdom, through their upright faith, in our Lord Jesus Christ
    Hail to you O martyr, of our Lord Jesus Christ, Hail to the courageous hero, Abanoub of Nehisa
    Pray to the Lord on our behalf, O struggle-mantled martyr, Abanoub of Nehisa, that He may forgive us our sins.

`N;ok ou`alou `ncaby / W Apanoub piRemNehic / e;be pektoubo nem pekcemnoc /  Akswpi `mmenrit `mpiDecpoutyc

Af,w `mpikocmoc tyrf / efkw] `nca nanivyoui / afwl `mpef`ctauroc `ejwf / afjemhyou `ntef'u,y

`Etafes `ebol qen nef[alauj / ouoh tef`ave `epecyt / `e`hryi `ejen pi;wk `njoi / `mpefkim afertajro `nhyt

Afswpi `noulu,ni`a `nnoub / qen nitopoc `nte nipictoc / pijwri =e=;=u Apanoub / vy`etafsep `nnibacanoc

Hanmys `etaunau `mpefagwn / nem pefnah] ettajryout / auer`omologin qen ou`qrwou / Pennou] pe I=y=c vy`et`cmarwout

Au[i nemaf `natlwm / `nte ]metmarturoc / hiten pounah] etcoutwn / `ePen===o=c I=y=c pi`<rictoc

<ere nak w pimarturoc / `nte pen=o=c I=y=c pi`<rictoc / <ere piswij `ngenneoc / Apanoub piRemNehic

Twbh... / W pia;lovoroc `mmaturoc / Apanoub piRemNehic / `ntef,a nennobi nan ebol