guys do you think it will be better does she still love me please awnser please

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
me nd dis girl use to be best friends nd our friendship grew even closer nd we eventaly liked each othr but then thrugh insecurties rom thigs i sen in my life i accused her of not loving me nd neglecting my feelings nd also i threatnd to tell her parents about the side kick lx i bought her so ok we get this solved now 2 days be4 she goes to her father of confession she tells me that she loves me and the day she stops being there for me is the day she closes her eyes forever...then this happens she stops talking to me and then the same week be4 we stoped talking she sent me lyrics from chasing cars snow patrol how it would feel if i left out her life..now this girl is christian and iwas a born muslim and she told me be4 the fight she is so happy for me that i am almost baptised.and on her myspace she put up the heading i walk an empty st with a empty soul and th eother day her away message was from the song seronade second fall for you but she has me blocked on aim

i saw her away message from anthor screen name.. what do you guys think im so confused please help me with advice and what you guys think thank you so much

week be4 this fight she said that she wants to give me a chance with her in the future as in be toghter as more then friends and see how far it could get

and her brother told me that like i am his brother and me and him are so tight and he told me i put her through hell and that she is scared of me

guys please help me please this situation is really taking a tole on my life i really am misrable

please guys please awnser this please guys only god knows how hurt i am

Comments

• First of all, I can barely understand what you are saying. Please try to speak in complete sentences and refrain from abbreviations, it is too distracting and makes you look unprofessional. Second is that you need to let go of this. I have noticed lately that you have been posting many things regarding this girl and that both of you have had issues. My advice to you is to respect her enough to listen to her. Maybe, through time, she will forgive you; but for now, you need to respect her enough to give her some space and let God take care of this. It's obvious that you are sorry for what you had done, I am not denying that, but you cannot "stalk" this girl trying to tell her your sorry....it will only make things worse. In the meantime, you should keep yourself busy trying to better understand the faith by reading the Bible, spiritual books, and learning hymns. Also, if you have not already spoken to your father of confession, i suggest you do so...If you already did, than just let it go.

God Bless
    Tony