a friend

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
guys, i have a problem! ok, i have a friend in school, we've been friends for a while now, but lately she's been starting to get competative, i mean, not sports wise, but grades/teacher sort of thing. She seems like every time i answer a question or get a higher grade than her, she calls me a teacher's pet, i would have taken once or twice, but now it's just constantly. She's always trying to compare herslef to me, i'm not perfect! i just try really hard! i've told her to stop, but she won't. She means a lot to me, we're very good friends. HELP! >:(

Comments

• hey angelofgod since you 2 are really good freinds why dont you study togther maybe you will help her to get good grades too and she will stop. i think she is doing that because she is trying hard to get good grades but you keep on getting higher grades then her. help her to get good grades like you. she is going to feel much better. trusth me
  • angelofGOD, I know how that feels. It's happened to me before. What you should do is try to make a joke out of it. If she says something to you about being a teacher's pet, say something back to her like, "it takes skill" or something. lol. Take the seriousness down a notch, and when she sees that what she's saying isn't affecting you, she will stop. Hope that helped. God bless.

sleepy
  • thankz guyz ;D