Fear and anxiety

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey people, I'm quite scared (of probably alot of things) and worried. I dunno i always seem to be worried and scared, how do i overcome these obstacles.

+Please Pray for me+

Comments

• Prayer and well i suggest you talk to your FOC about those problems you are woorying about.  ALso, pherhaps your parents.  and just put in mind that there should be no fear when jesus is near=)  Try to relieve your mind from stress and any hardships in your life

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • When you are scared say psalm 23 with faith it always works with me.
  • knowledge of God! if you know God... the Almighty might I add, you will know that He is Almighty, with Him, through Him... you can overcome any fear!
  • [quote author=copt4eva link=topic=6959.msg93085#msg93085 date=1216435044]
    Hey people, I'm quite scared (of probably alot of things) and worried. I dunno i always seem to be worried and scared, how do i overcome these obstacles.

+Please Pray for me+

Are you scared of anything all the time? or is there something specific that scares you?

One thing good, nice, and simple to remember..... if god is with us then who is against us?!! :) and god can make all of the bad things go away just ask him keda... :) and he will take all of the bad scary things away :)

PRAY FOR ME,
    bentBABAyasooa`