My favourite picture of Jesus

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
My favourite picture of Jesus I suppose is the one where his right hand is lifted up and his index finger points up. And you can see some blood coming from his hands. I think its a picture of the risen Jesus to doubting thomas I guess..

I like his face in the picture. Who drew him to be like this and why did he think he looks like this? all pictures of Jesus seem to have some similarity though. I guess God can take any form He wants as a human so its okay. The message of the picture is whats important.

Comments

• the picture of the face of Jesus is always similar because... one He left for us an image of his face on the mandolin, which is really considered the first icon, for it was by Christ Himself! also let us not forget that saint Luke was a doctor, and an artist, and he wrote the  "first official" icon... and it was of Christ and the mother of God, Mary! so Christ's image was given to us through generations of oceanographers  and artists! and thats why we get the whole idea of the beard the long hair, and etc...