i have never felt this depressed and worthless in my life

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i hurt someone very close to me in my life now that there gone i realize how worthless i am. why is god allwoing this to happen?i mean i understand i am a bad person for what i did but do i deserve to lose this person do i deserve all this pain?

Comments

• welcome to the "real world" my friend! been there... kinda still am... but I know it happened for the best... well I'm sure it happened for the best now... but believe me God did it for a reason... and more than likely its a very valid reason!

plus if you think you're worthless... then become worthy! if you're a bad person then become a good one!

God allows all for the best! but now lets look at a little deeper! do you know how selfish you sound?! you want a person so bad, yet they should and/or could not be with you! but you are in disagreement with the will of God... just because of your "want" much more, nothing less!

I know you are absorbing the faith... so hopefully you already know the Lord's Prayer... Our Father who art in Heaven, Hollowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, THY WILL BE DONE, ON EARTH AS IS IN HEAVEN! GIVE US THIS DAY, OUR DAILY BREAD...

don't be selfish, think of the will of God...
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=6873.msg92179#msg92179 date=1215023970]
    i hurt someone very close to me in my life now that there gone i realize how worthless i am. why is god allwoing this to happen?i mean i understand i am a bad person for what i did but do i deserve to lose this person do i deserve all this pain?

Is this to do with the comment you posted on my thread? If it is, i'm not that hurt.