video of a priest

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
does anyone know any links to a video or a liturgy by Abouna Rophael Ava Mina, the disciple of Pope Kirullus?

thnx in advance

Comments

• try st. mina's monestary website ;) you can look for it on googl ;)
  • [quote author=soldier for scetis link=topic=6861.msg92021#msg92021 date=1214895754]
    does anyone know any links to a video or a liturgy by Abouna Rophael Ava Mina, the disciple of Pope Kirullus?

thnx in advance

i am pretty sure His name is Anba Mina Ava Mina.........He was the first Abbot for St.Mina's Monastery ion Mariout........
    before being ordained as the head of St.Mina's Monastery, His name was Soliman Rizk..... (i juist got all this info from a Book about Pope Kyrollos called Glorious Days)........  please correct me if i am wrong.....
  • ye who ur talkin about was pope kirulluses disciple, who he then ordained to be the abbot of St Minas monastery.The priest im talkin about was Pope Kirulluses personal deacon i think and then he got ordained a monk and became pope Kirulluses disciple after Anba Mina was ordained as the abbot of Pope kirullus
  • Do you mean abouna Raphael who is now a monk at St Mina's monastery in Mariout, of whom there is a picture on the St Mina monastery website???

God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • I think coptic pharaoh is right.  I'm looking at the book right now.
  • [quote author=abanoub0216 link=topic=6861.msg92316#msg92316 date=1215286808]
    I think coptic pharaoh is right.  I'm looking at the book right now.

it is the first picture on page 46....

and is Abouna Raphael Pope Kyrollos's personal deacon after Anba Mina Ava Mina?
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6861.msg92314#msg92314 date=1215281011]
    Do you mean abouna Raphael who is now a monk at St Mina's monastery in Mariout, of whom there is a picture on the St Mina monastery website???

God Bless
    Please pray for me

i think thats the one im talkin about. is the picture ur talkin about the one where he is standin in front of the shrine of Pope Kirullus?
  • Yeah, that's the one, we know him, he's such a good person, but I'm sorry I can't help you with a video of a liturgy by him...

God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6861.msg92438#msg92438 date=1215520068]
    Yeah, that's the one, we know him, he's such a good person, but I'm sorry I can't help you with a video of a liturgy by him...

God Bless
    Please pray for me

ok... do u have a picture of Him? i would like to see a picture of Him...... and was He actually the Deciple of Pope Kyrollos 6?
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6861.msg92469#msg92469 date=1215581110]
    [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6861.msg92438#msg92438 date=1215520068]
    Yeah, that's the one, we know him, he's such a good person, but I'm sorry I can't help you with a video of a liturgy by him...

God Bless
    Please pray for me

ok... do u have a picture of Him? i would like to see a picture of Him...... and was He actually the Deciple of Pope Kyrollos 6?

http://www.stmina-monastery.org/new_monastery.htm

he is the monk in front of the shrine of Pope Kirullus, the second last picture on the page.

i think Pope Kirrulus had many disciples. To be honest with use i dont know that much about him, but i am pretty sure that he was Pope Kirulluses disciple after Abouna Mina was put in charge of the monastery of St Mina in Mariout.
  • Pope Cyril the 6th had many disciplies (bad spelling!!) aba mina was one of his closest ones.
    pray for my weakness,

coptic youth
  • forgot to mention, when i visted abouna raphael pope cyrils personal displie he wasvery nice and told many stories about hid holiness. truly he is a contemproary saint
    pray for my weakness,

coptic youth
  • :'( :'( :'( :'(. No liturgies. Please I really want to listen to his liturgy if someone knows where on is on the net or could e-mail one to me.
  • there's a recording with his voice on the st mina monastery website (it's not a liturgy but in it he speaks of some miracles of St Mina and Pope Kyrillos the 6th)

God bless
    Please pray for me
  • link please?