How do i know

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hey guys, 1 question

How do i know if I have ADHD or if it is the devil side tracking me from studying??

God Bless

Comments

• Clinical tests will help, go to a doctor and see if they can diagnose you
  • I'll do that....and what do i do if it is ADHD...does that mean i can nevr b successfull?
  • nooo not at all there medication for all that
  • Really...

Oh THANK THE LORD

Thank you both so much

God Bless
  • ADHD??  what does that mean??  (sorry for the stupid question).... i know A.D.D.  but what is ADHD...
  • its a disorder where you are controlablely  hyper
  • Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a disorer which typically presents itself during childhood, and is characterized by a persistent pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity, as well as forgetfulness, poor impulse control or impulsivity, and distractibility. It is currently considered to be a persistent and chronic condition for which no medical cure is available, although medication can be prescribed.

pray for me

joe
  • Christrules,

Before you start taking any medications check out this website:
    www.ted.com. It has different lectures on it. Look up the speaker Sir Ken Robinson he talks about creativity and education.
    This is not a direct link to his lecture. They run in alphabetical order, going by the speaker's last name; there are many interesting speakers and topic's.
    Sir Ken is an educator and has a very interesting viewpoint on ADHD, that i think is very plausible.
  • Thank You all

Pray for me and my weakness
  • ADD means you get distracted very easily---Attention Deficit Disorder

ADHD is when your like all hyper and gt teriibly distracted=// ----Attention Deficit hyperactivity Disorder

I want to a be a doc lol

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6775.msg90919#msg90919 date=1213677648]
    Hey guys, 1 question

How do i know if I have ADHD or if it is the devil side tracking me from studying??

God Bless

I am almost certain you don’t have ADHD since its onset occurs no later than the age of 7 years. 

Try this versus before you start studying 
    “The God of heaven will give us success, we his servants will start rebuilding. Nehemiah 2:20”
  • Lol guys i made a mistake i ment ADD....not ADHD

any insight on that?