Thanks to all people

edited June 2008 in Random Issues
I'd like to thank everyone on this site for the input they give, the knowledge they share, and the little bit of their character and personality they add to the forum:

Theological Heavyweights
Iqbal (many thanks for clarifying the Atonement Issue)
Orthodox11 (love the way you represent the EO churches)
QT_PA_2T (Vas, you are a massive contributor to this site, and definetely make the best threads)
Hezekiel (Thanks for you're very knowledgeable posts)
Hos_Erof (Spirt of the Dutchman, and a great deacon)
Meena_ameen (thanks for the "Hell" topic)

Hymn Freaks
Minagir (Thanks for helping with Technical Topics, and your contribution about the "Bibles" in Greek)
jydeacon (John - thanks for helping with many alhan questions)
Amoussa1 (Tony, thanks for your input on hymns, as well as Atonement)
Tishouri (Very Good Deacon)
Hisservant (Thanks for many posts)
Ophadece (We've had awesome discussions)
copt andrew (thanks loads)
shnoods (aweseom posts)
gergesezzat (thanks so much)

General Great Posters
Severus (I've learnt so much from you)
ilovesaintmark (Excellent posts on current affairs, Egypt, and H.H.)
clay (the scientist - thanks for the logic you give)
perfectsinner (thanks for everything)
mikeforjesus (thanks for some great threads)
PopeKyrilos (thanks for your wit)
aem581 (thanks for the "end of the world" input)
Loca4Christ (thanks for livening everything up)
*Regretful+Sinner* (thanks for so many lovely poems)
MankindLoverSon (thanks for the "Holy Family" thread - very educational)
Coptic Servent (thanks for being a massive contributor)
SantaMaria05 (thanks for the great knowledge on affairs in Egypt, and always being quick to locate songs)
bentBABAyasooa`(thanks for being soooo funny)
Anba Bishoy (thanks for great posts)
mahraeel (very funny, and good advice)
coptic youth (thanks for you're input and the miracle)
SuperMAN(BAM) (old Bish with his general greatness)
soldier for scetis (thanks for you're input)
aidan (you don't post often but when you do, its great)
elsi (thanks for your posts on the Ethiopian church)
Mozes (thanks for the good posts)
godislove260 (great questions)
Epnomos Entaio (Deep posts)
aiernovi (great posts)
gregorythesinner (thanks for some good topics and Massara church)
smile4ever (very Egyptian  :))
He Wept (xbox live man)
Christrules (thanks so much)
Christ4life (been around for so long =))

And everybody else I didn't mention.... you are all great and thanks for your input....please pray for me

joe

Comments

• lol thxx man and u know what? THANK YOU JOE for everything you have done for this site=)) May God bless you and thank you for remembering me!

;D ;D ;D

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • Thanks mahraeel, but I learn sooo much thanks to everyone.. please keep it up, God bless you and pray for me

joe
  • lol No problem.  And i agree.  I love this site.  It is so beneficial. 

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m siste rin christ
  • your name goes in all of the 3 categoris you just posted...  cough cough SAINT cough
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6740.msg90574#msg90574 date=1213307146]
    your name goes in all of the 3 categoris you just posted...  cough cough SAINT cough

Ya habibi, please no, I'm am no saint, I am a sinner. I don't deserve any such thing. Please just pray for me

joe
  • LOL,I just saw this post.  Joe,where did you put me?? With them heavyweights?? It is like comparing Leeds United with ManU . C'mon,that is not my rank.Please put me somewhere with the general posters for having crossed the 100 in posting.That is the only milestone I possess.

Thanks for your kind words.
  • Hezekiel I learn loads from you. Number of posts is unimportant. I mean i have 900 posts, that are all junk, but your hundred are quality posts

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=Hezekiel link=topic=6740.msg90612#msg90612 date=1213311269]
    LOL,I just saw this post.  Joe,where did you put me?? With them heavyweights?? It is like comparing Leeds United with ManU . C'mon,that is not my rank.Please put me somewhere with the general posters for having crossed the 100 in posting.That is the only milestone I possess.

Thanks for your kind words.

your 100 posts are like Gold...

and Joe... yours are great too....  (at least the ones i saw.... )
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6740.msg90463#msg90463 date=1213259535]
    bentBABAyasooa`(thanks for being soooo funny)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ana ahoo!! :P ana ahooo we enta laa` :P
    hahahahaha!

Joseph,
    You are great too! :) Belive it or not eventhough you are like 15 and i am like 20 bas i learn alot from you! :) I hate to admit it :P ( I am kidding :P )  hhahahah bas it is true! :P

seriously, if i didnt add you on facebook and looked at your birth date, I would have assumed you are like 35/40 ( NO offense :P ) it is because you talk in a way that would make me assume ohh... he had a good life experience he knows what he is talking about ( well..... sometimes you know what you are talking about :P :P lol i am kidding with ya!)!

begad rabana ye7fazak, and I am sure your parents are proud of ya! ----->> (tear :'( tear :'( tear :'( )
    love,
    bentBABAyasooa`
  • joe,

Thanks for the recognition, but I do not deserve it. I have learned far more from you than you have learned from me.

Always remember me in your prayers!
    Severus
  • I just went from Sr. Member to a HERO MEMBER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :P hahahahahaa
  • i have 422 more posts to go, I have 422 more posts to go.....                422 till HERO.... they should make super heroes... 
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6740.msg90687#msg90687 date=1213330235]
    i have 422 more posts to go, I have 422 more posts to go.....                422 till HERO.... they should make super heroes... 

NO they should make me a SUPER Girl HERO and you a SIDE KICK :P hahahahaha
  • Joe, habibi... I am surprised my name is even mentioned... not trying to be humble or anything... but habibi, I'm the least to be thanked for anything... lol specially on this site, for i always am the one causing commotion and trouble... lol... but really i would like to thank you for really man, i respect you for taking time out of your schedule to thank people... now what surprised me even more is you actually remember my name... which is impressive.... lol... but really man we should all thank you, and may God bless you!
  • Joe, although you’re only 15, God has given you wisdom & Knowledge greater then many above your age. Thank you for your posts, spirit, and the great example you set for our youth Today. As for me, I am very blessed to be able to help some how in these forums although it is nothing compare to all of you. May God Reward you all with his heavenly Rewards.

But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14)

Please remember me in your prayers
  • Please keep all of the great posts up guys and pray for me

joe