What should I do?

2»

Comments

• Have you finished exams already ???
    I have two exams tomorrow!!! I truly can't wait till the end of the year, I think 14 years of school is quite enough, I'm really sick of it now... But one more week and then I'll graduate so that's what keeps me going, I guess
    So in one week (hopefully) I'll be in a good mood too lol

God bless
    Please pray for me, a sinner
  • I have 1 exam left, and then i finish year 11, become an A-level student, and get a months extra summer holiday  ;D
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6737.msg90588#msg90588 date=1213308687]
    [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6737.msg90584#msg90584 date=1213308497]
    I agree to some extent, cuz I feel my parents are stricter here since we're in a western country and i'm a girl and so forth, yet we (or at least I) live in a society where respect for our parents as we learned about it in Egypt is not present, which is a pity... and this does influence their authority on us...

I just had to make sure you were joking LOL, but I had figured it probably was just a joke..

God Bless

It is the end of the school year, so for some reason i am in a great mood (i wonder why?) and all my latest posts were jokes or sarcasm

[quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6737.msg90589#msg90589 date=1213308848]
    Have you finished exams already ???
    I have two exams tomorrow!!! I truly can't wait till the end of the year, I think 14 years of school is quite enough, I'm really sick of it now... But one more week and then I'll graduate so that's what keeps me going, I guess
    So in one week (hopefully) I'll be in a good mood too lol

God bless

[quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6737.msg90590#msg90590 date=1213308917]
    I have 1 exam left, and then i finish year 11, become an A-level student, and get a months extra summer holiday  ;D

WOW you guys havent finished school yet? I finished school at the end of MAY
  • Joseph, I will also have 3 months holiday  :P + I will have finished school completely, so no more school for me EVER again (I don't count uni as school LOL)

and to loca4christ : when do you start again next year? also in september

God Bless
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6737.msg90602#msg90602 date=1213310053]
    Joseph, I will also have 3 months holiday  :P + I will have finished school completely, so no more school for me EVER again (I don't count uni as school LOL)

Good for you! Enjoy it, but don't forget - the devil attacks empty minds.... so do something active during it

pray for me

joe
  • Thanks, hope you enjoy it too in Egypt, but actually I'll be going too in September but sadly only for a couple of days, which is all I could manage, but if it were up to me I would have gone the three months... But I do plan on doing something useful, maybe read up on my theology so I can have something meaningful to say on the discussions here ( ;) ), I have so many books, but never seem to find the time to read them...
    Being on this forum and seeing how all of you, some younger than me, have so much knowledge about such things, made me really really feel ignorant, but in a good way, since it's a stimulant to learn and thus become less ignorant, with the blessing of the lord of course ...

God Bless
  • Thanks godislove260, but really you are too harsh on yourself. I benefit loads from you, and I am not so nearly as spiritual as you.

please pray for me

joe
  • Wooowoooo.... wait i am lost!

Joseph you are in highschool??? aren't you like 15/16???

Godislove260, YOU ARE GOING TO EGYPT???? LUCKY YOU!!!! take me with you! :D plz :) pretty plz :D with a cherry on top :D hata khabeny fe gebak!! :'( mosh mohem!

you should stay like for monthsss!!!!!!!
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6737.msg90603#msg90603 date=1213310154]
    [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6737.msg90602#msg90602 date=1213310053]
    Joseph, I will also have 3 months holiday  :P + I will have finished school completely, so no more school for me EVER again (I don't count uni as school LOL)

Good for you! Enjoy it, but don't forget - the devil attacks empty minds.... so do something active during it

pray for me

joe

well, i am technically done school tomorow and i still have 4 exams in the next week...
  • Yeah im in highschool. I am 15.... So? lol

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6737.msg90608#msg90608 date=1213310860]
    Yeah im in highschool. I am 15.... So? lol

pray for me

joe

if you said you were 25 i would have belived you.... your posts are so..mature and older than 15 
  • Ya habibi, please pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6737.msg90609#msg90609 date=1213311017]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6737.msg90608#msg90608 date=1213310860]

pray for me

joe

if you said you were 25 i would have belived you.... your posts are so..mature and older than 15 

ya 3am coptic pharaoh enta, homa kolohom look like that at first bas when you realy get to know them "ESWED MEN GOWA" :P hahahahaha :P

[quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6737.msg90608#msg90608 date=1213310860]

pray for me

joe

Dude you are like my lil bro's age!! :P
  • Bentbabayasou3 I can only go for 4 days!!! which is nothing it's gonna hurt sooooo much to leave family and friends after having spent only such a short period of time with them, but I take all I can get. Sure, come along, you going to Alex or Cairo, or somewhere else??

And to Joseph, I won't thank you for your comment (although I appreciate it) since it's completely not true, you're far more spiritual (and humble I might add..) which has motivated me to try and do more myself.. so it's me who has benefited, and I wish I was being too harsh on myself, but actually I'm probably not harsh enough...

God Bless
  • Bentbabayasooua` is totally correct. Seriously, I'm getting loads of praise from people, but deep inside of me its all sinful. Really and Truly. Please pray for me to confess soon and start afresh with God who aids my weak self

pray for me

joe
  • Since you brought up confession (I need it too very badly), I had a question though, is it possible that a priest refuses to become someone's FOC? And if he does should he then give an explanation to the person?

Thanks in advance
    God Bless
  • You guys are gonna make me cry :'(
    :'(

I think both of you are great dudes! :)

we begad rabana yenawarlokom your path :)

Joseph sweeti, I was joking with you! I wish my little brother would be as  1/2 mature as you are!! he still thinks he is in 2nd grade and he is almost 16!!!! bas i love him ya3ni :P
  • hey bentbabayasou3 I'm a bent like you (not a dude) LOL

God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6737.msg90621#msg90621 date=1213312643]
    hey bentbabayasou3 I'm a bent like you (not a dude) LOL

God Bless
    Please pray for me

hahahahahaha OMG.... I have been calling you a dude since like way way way back then!
    sorry girl! :)
  • no, no it's no prob, no need to apologize... I just wonder why someone would assume that i was a guy...

God Bless
    Please pray for me
  • becuase you have a cool name....   LOL.. i am just joking....  i dunno, but it htought you were a guy at first.... honestly, ithink of most people as guys unless their name is girlyish or have a girly picture (nothing wrong with that)[quote author=josephgabriel

link=topic=6737.msg90610#msg90610 date=1213311156]
    Ya habibi, please pray for me

joe

i said you sound older than you are... nothing wrong with that.. i didn't call you a siant becuase you told me to stop... but nothing wrong with this...
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6737.msg90602#msg90602 date=1213310053]

and to loca4christ : when do you start again next year? also in september

God Bless

Beginning of August.
  • [quote author=godislove260 link=topic=6737.msg90618#msg90618 date=1213311904]
    Since you brought up confession (I need it too very badly), I had a question though, is it possible that a priest refuses to become someone's FOC? And if he does should he then give an explanation to the person?

The priest is highly unlikely to refuse to be your FoC, and is he does, there will be a genuine reason behind it e.g. you live to far away from him. It is his duty to do it, but if anything hinders that responsiblilty, then of course he will let you know.

pray for me

joe
  • ok thanks...

God bless