Happy Feast of the Ascension!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I would like to congratulate anyone for today is the Feast of the Ascension... let us contemplate on the Ascension and its implications, and the promise of Christ for the Comforter to come and dwell in us.

[coptic]P=,=c aftwnf `ebol qen ny`e;mwout ouoh afsenaf `e`pswi `enivyou`i@ afhemci caou`inam `mPefiwt qen ny`et[oci@ afer`hmot `nnen'u,y `mpi`wnq `n`eneh.[/coptic]

Christ has risen from the dead, ascended to the heavens, and sat at the right hand of His Father in the highest. And granted us eternal life.

pray for me

joe

Comments

• Hi,
    Thanks Joe,
    Same to you!

I missed today's mass for the ascension. I wish you sent me this yesterday...

• Really? Oh Im sorry man... we did one the Litrugy this morning, 6-8.30 - short but very beautiful (didnt say Afrek Etve)
  • Isn't there meant to be a "sagda" for this??
  • No, the 3 sagdas are on Pentecost
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6695.msg89494#msg89494 date=1212665772]
    No, the 3 sagdas are on Pentecost

lol

I'm definately making u the head of sunday school...
    It was very wise telling Elsi that I'll be a bad priest.. this is sooooo embarassing.
    Pray for me,
  • Thanks Joe! Happy Feast of the Ascension to you too. Today should truley be a day of Joy for Christ Ascended to His rightful place and by doing so, opening the way for us to get to His Kingdom as a constant Perfect Representative for the human race infront of the Father.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • Thanks jy, and lol Vas... ;D