2 points in the Holy Family in Egypt

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
[center][glow=red,2,300]+ In the Name of the Father , the Son , and the Holy Spirit . One God Amen . +[/glow][/center]

Today We Celebrate as the Holy Family Visited Egypt , and made it a blessed area .

Let's go deeper in two points hope they may have anice effect on our growth in spiritual lifes by the Grace of God  :

1- Go away from the devil :
-----------------------------

the point here my beloved is that we can't face the devil alone , and we can't say " we will beat him " . and stress on the temptation and its thoughts .Really if we did like this way it will be a nice chance for the devil to fall us in the sin  .

As we saw the Holy family walked away from the devil . as Heroudies wanna kill the Child Jesus Christ , the Holy family moved away from his angery face.

So let's go away from a discussion with the devil . it will be so nice if we just we think that we can beat him by the grace of God . and i trust my beloved if we call God , He never ever let us alone , He will save us from the temptation . aren't we His lovely children ?

So , we ask God to keep us away from the deivil face , away from the places that may fall us in the sin , away from the  people who may make us fall in sin , away from any situation that may fall us in the sin . and trust in God , if we r away we will beat him as we will get a great power from God.

2-the idoles of Egypt broke down :
------------------------------------

the second point is that  the idloes broke down .
the bad attitude  ends as Lord Jesus enter the life ,
is this really what we do !
many times we feel God and meet Him and we r so happy to be in this case , but the important point is that we don't go back and rebuild the broken idoles ,

the broken idooles in our lifes may be the love of money , the love of sin , the love of ego,  the love of be over all , the love of any thing that make us away from our beloved God Jesus Christ .
So we may repent and feel that God enter our life and really feel that all bad things ended . but sadly we go back and rebuild the broken idoles . . . . . .

the point here my beloved isn't current feeling only , no , but we need to know the concept of repentance in a real meaning , repentance is to hate the sin and love the God . exchange the place of the sin in our hearts and make God fill this empty place  .
Dears , if we love God deeply and know Him more , we will consider the value of repentance in our life .

May God make us always be away from the devil face, and make us love Him more and more to always feel Him and repent . as a repentance is a great gate in the spiritual life .

Mention me in your prayers .