From the land of Saints . . . Hello

edited December 1969 in Introductions
+ In the name of the father , the Son and the Holy Spirit . One God , Amen +
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , how r u , all of u  ?  it is pleasure for me to cantact this forum , i admire the services that r provieded here . May this site be a reason of bless for all of us by the spiritual things and issues provided by the blessed people here .

i am new here , my name is Magid , i am 19 yrs old , i am from Egypt . i study business , hope that we have nice time together , May the bless of God Jesus be with all of u .

it will be so kindy to mention me in ur prayers .

Comments

• Wow... Raised in Egypt with that good of English? Keep studying hard!

We are honored to have you with us. Welcome to Tasbeha.org

I hope you participate in the discussions that are posted here.

I'm looking forward to discussing with you.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • [quote author=copt andrew link=topic=6634.msg88538#msg88538 date=1211821669]
    Wow... Raised in Egypt with that good of English? Keep studying hard!

We are honored to have you with us. Welcome to Tasbeha.org

I hope you participate in the discussions that are posted here.

I'm looking forward to discussing with you.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew

thx Andrew for ur nice words , that's too more for me , and i think my participation will be a little matter compared with urs  :) ... as my original language isn't English , so i ask God to make the Holy spirit as a connection between us when i can't express my thoughts and generally in all times , it will be blessed matter .

Metntion me in ur prayers
  • I won't forget you in prayer. Please remember all of your brothers and sisters in prayer as well.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew
  • Welcome
  • Hey!!!  ;D Wutz up!!!!  :D Glad u joined!! :D we r sure u will enjoy it here!!!! ;D
  • Welcome, this is a great site,

maybe u can try english-arabic, if you know what i am talking about
  • [quote author=copt andrew link=topic=6634.msg88542#msg88542 date=1211824297]
    I won't forget you in prayer. Please remember all of your brothers and sisters in prayer as well.

God Bless,
    Copt Andrew

thanks dear as u will pray for me, i need it . and by the way according to the case of someone request from another to mention him/her in his / her pryers i have a nice short story wanna share it for u .
    a man , each one ask him to mention him in his pryers he tell him ok and then hw write his name on a specific paper ( notebook ) and at the night as he pray before sleep he mention all people who ask him to mention them in his pryers and ask Lord Jesus Christ to be with all of them  , it may be simple but i think it contin deep meaning .
    God be with u Andrew
  • [quote author=Loca4Christ link=topic=6634.msg88553#msg88553 date=1211832064]
    Welcome

thnaks Loca , for ur greetings , nice to be with u
  • [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=6634.msg88564#msg88564 date=1211836828]
    Hey!!!  ;D Wutz up!!!!  :D Glad u joined!! :D we r sure u will enjoy it here!!!! ;D

thanks *Regretful+Sinner*  for ur joyable greetings  :) . hope that we've nice time .
  • [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6634.msg88567#msg88567 date=1211837082]
    Welcome, this is a great site,

maybe u can try english-arabic, if you know what i am talking about

thanks coptic pharaoh for ur greetings , mmmm i think i got what u mean  , but what about the original language English  :)  any how thanks too much for ur advice u make me feel that i can be at my home , en sha2 alla i will try it in some topics . God be with u , mention me in prayers
  • [quote author=MankindLoverSon link=topic=6634.msg88578#msg88578 date=1211838600]
    [quote author=*Regretful+Sinner* link=topic=6634.msg88564#msg88564 date=1211836828]
    Hey!!!  ;D Wutz up!!!!  :D Glad u joined!! :D we r sure u will enjoy it here!!!! ;D

thanks *Regretful+Sinner*  for ur joyable greetings  :) . hope that we've nice time .

ur welcome!!! and i know we'll have a nice time!!!
  • Glad to have you here with us Magid

Enjoy the posts of these people, they will help you with whatever you need.

God Bless
  • Ahlan beek ya basha, and by God's will you will benefit from us, and we will benefit from you

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=Christrules link=topic=6634.msg88624#msg88624 date=1211854077]
    Glad to have you here with us Magid

Enjoy the posts of these people, they will help you with whatever you need.

God Bless

thanks Christrules  for ur greetings thanks an honour for me . i see really that . Here after the help of God Jesus i think i haven't any help except u :)
    God save u
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6634.msg88648#msg88648 date=1211873742]
    Ahlan beek ya basha, and by God's will you will benefit from us, and we will benefit from you

pray for me

joe

t3esh rbna ya7'alek , it is nice to know that u can speak arabic . but it will be my honour and i think the first part of ur second statement only is true and the second part isn't :)
    may i have the benefits of mention me in prayers , and that's enough.
    God save u 
  • You are too humble... ensha'ala we will all benefit

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=MankindLoverSon link=topic=6634.msg88654#msg88654 date=1211875140]

t3esh rbna ya7'alek , it is nice to know that u can speak arabic .

lots of people speak arabic on here, includng me,  and others who can't speak can ususally understand what you mean when you write it down
  • yeah , that's a nice news . tab kewes we can so provide topics in to languages  .
    thanks  coptic pharaoh  for ur notic,

mention me in prayers
  • hi and welcome
  • thanks bigeee ,
    hope u have a nice time , God be with u .

• Hi Welcome! A7lan masa7lan! I Wish you a lot of joy and pleasure
            on this site and succes with your study :) 
  • Ezayak ya mankindloverson woow pretty good english for one whos born in egypt.  WElcome and rabeena ya wefa7hek fe shougl=)

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=marmar357 link=topic=6634.msg93476#msg93476 date=1217699107]

Hi Welcome! A7lan masa7lan! I Wish you a lot of joy and pleasure
             on this site and succes with your study :) 

thanks marmar for ur greetings , and ur nice wishes  .
    and never mind i will care about my study , but really really in the months of study i have time to share here , but in months of summer and work i just have little to tiome to do the essntial things  :) , have a blessed life with Lord Jesus.
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6634.msg93541#msg93541 date=1217949656]
    Ezayak ya mankindloverson woow pretty good english for one whos born in egypt.  WElcome and rabeena ya wefa7hek fe shougl=)

/
    mahraeel
    plzzz p4m sister in Christ

thanks Goid , i am fine , hope u r fine and ur life is going well .
    not too much mahraeel  8)  , it is just english that keep me cope with others  :)
    thanks for ur wishes , have nice days full of blessings .