Pope Shenouda in Canada

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Selam ALL,

Just a quick note for those who are interested to follow Pope Shonuoda' live consecration of the new church that was named after St Mina and St Pope Kyrillos, in Mississauga,Ontario, Please go to  http://www.cccnet.ca/ and follow the link on:

May 25

9:00 - 11:00 AM, H.H. consecrates St. Mina's church.  The prayer will be broadcasted live.

That is all for now.

Comments

• This is soo exciting!! do you know if he'll be visiting other places in Canada (ie. the West)?
  • Hi Barbara,

As far as I know, he will be leaving for Cleveland,OH this afternoon. His Holiness Pope Shenouda, the most wise and Knowledgabe  Pope that ever sat upon the throne of St Mark (am not diminishing the wisdom of other Popes) has consecrated several cornerstones both in Missassauga (suberb of Toronto ) and in Toronto since his arrival on Saturday. One thing that struck my mind is that, HH never rested from his travel,jetlag etc and I wonder how he does that at his age.May the Lord keep and strengthen him.

I will let you know if he has further plans to visit western Canada as more news become available to me from my headquarters in Canada.

This is Hezekiel for Tasbeha network:-)
  • [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=6628.msg88472#msg88472 date=1211690946]
    This is soo exciting!! do you know if he'll be visiting other places in Canada (ie. the West)?

H.H. might (God Willing) come to Winnipeg, Manitoba on next week, to concecrate St.Mark Church and lay the Corner Stone of the new Church

please pray that He might be able to come for us all to take His holy blessings
  • Hi Hezikiel,
    thanks for your reply! i'm just wondering, though: who's Barbara?!?!?!?
  • [quote author=Marmoura99 link=topic=6628.msg89129#msg89129 date=1212385943]
    Hi Hezikiel,
    thanks for your reply! i'm just wondering, though: who's Barbara?!?!?!?

hmm,I have no idea who Barbara is.I did not even realise that I addressed you as Barbara.  But who is Barbara? This question lingers.. Perhaps I wrote Barbara,cos it kind of rhymes with Marmoura? Or am I being prophetic and talking about my future bride whose name will be barbara:-).Only Rebina Knows.

My apology for having confused you with the mysterious Barbara.
  • haha... that's ok! lol you might be right about your future wife being Barbara :P
  • It turns out he promised he would try come in august to Winnipeg