Relationship

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Can I love two girls at the same time? They are both great girls and I love both I can only have one how do I make my decision. Please help and pray for me.

Comments

• Welcome to Tasbeha.org, may it be as much a blessing for you as for the rest of it's members.

Perhaps some more info would help us? What is the exact situation?
  • Hey, that problem depends on the Situation, like if it for Mariage?
  • [quote author=Pishoy 22 link=topic=6549.msg86795#msg86795 date=1210022247]
    Can I love two girls at the same time? They are both great girls and I love both I can only have one how do I make my decision. Please help and pray for me.

Pishoy.....how old are you?!
  • [quote author=minagir link=topic=6549.msg86801#msg86801 date=1210024588]
    [quote author=Pishoy 22 link=topic=6549.msg86795#msg86795 date=1210022247]

I also wanted to ask, but decided to get some more info first :D
  • [quote author=Severus link=topic=6549.msg86806#msg86806 date=1210027273]
    [quote author=minagir link=topic=6549.msg86801#msg86801 date=1210024588]
    [quote author=Pishoy 22 link=topic=6549.msg86795#msg86795 date=1210022247]

I also wanted to ask, but decided to get some more info first :D

will with all do respect to other info, there is nothing that would justfy "Relationships" for anyone who is not ready to get married.
    YES this is against all what happens now in our church and whatg servants say to kids and go do themsleves. but i am FULLY AGAINST this.
  • As it was said before it depends on where you are.

Are you planning on marriage....if so then go to your FOC

if your in you early teens...this is normal i was told my Sunday school servant and my FOC they said that it is a normal thing teens go through.

Whatever the case may be....dont worry and either way talk to you FOC.....and God Bless

May the Prayers of Pope Kyrollos be with you.
  • Dear Pishoy 22,
    When we are young everything seems sooo intense! We just can't wait to experience all the things of adulthood! I think it is ignorance that makes us feel we are ready for such things.....But I would like to say as someone who has been severly bitten by the serpent....Do not eat of the tree!!! Do not eat of it and find yourself locked out of Paradise!!! It is a horrible, horrible thing to be locked out!
    Get into the habit; while you are young, of praying to our Almighty God, in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's name: for strength to overcome temptation.

May God be with us all[coptic][/coptic]