I'm Posting little parts of hymns in Coptic (sorry can't get Coptic font to work) and English from throughout the year.
Can you guess the Name of all of these? If you can guess any then post it by the number I gave it.
For example I write:
3. Yesherios....Athanatoso Stavrodesdemas Elison Emas.
You write: 3.Agios
Here it goes:
1. ...Who was crucified buried...Who trampled and abolished death.......Take off the old man and put on the new and superior one.
2. E-La-EE ton arshee anglee...Shere Maria ke kalee to Meny...Kirios Meta Soo.
3. Mother of God....From Sunrise to sunset.....Put her always In your heart.
4. ...Emifnoti Nem Epsheree.....Ethowab titreias....Axiea.......Axios
5. ..Tee et Sherompi Ethnesos Thi Etasmisi nan, Emifnouti Pi-Logos.
(I did most of the first verse on this one because I think it's a little harder then the rest)
6.Oousht Aefshout, Enje Pi-mo-oo ente Efiom...
7. ...Ernesteven Ehri Agoon: Nem E me En A Ho Oo Nem E me.......Maren Ernesteven Khen Otovo
8. ...Ennob Enkatharos Etfai Kha Bi Aromata: Etkhen Nenjeeg En A-aron Piowab.
9. Resurrection is my song, Resurrection gave me life, Resurrection made me strong, Jesus my Lord is alive
10. ...O Erkhomenos En Onomati Kereio...Osanna Toeio Daveed: Palin Toeio Daveed.
11. O Tee O Theotokos: Maria Ethmav En-Isos Piekhiristos.
12. Enethee... Ge Efraneyon Emeto Enee Pi Maretavashk Epshios Engee Afgo
If you need me to Clarify, Add on to, Help you on, Give clues to, the hymn then Let me know. If after many posts no one can get some of them I will give the answer.
Thank you, And God Bless.